Boise State guy... Goodnight Moon

Corp000085

I am all for sportsmanship, but it looked to me that Moon deserved whatever happened.

I don't disagree with that. Moon is an idiot who learned his lesson the hard way and he should also be suspended for a game or two for inciting the incident. But that doesn't excuse the fact that the response was way out of line.

I didn't think anyone would have the stones to met out the appropriate punishment, but I'm glad they did. You simply can not have that kind of physical violence in amateur sports.

What you guys don't know is that last year Boise State players were taking cheap shots at UO qb Jeremiah Masoli. They knocked him out with a cheap shot early in that game and there has been bad blood ever since. GOD AWFUL performance by the Ducks though, it was EXACTLY like watching a Bills game.

Really? If that happened in a hockey game it wouldn't even be a penalty. The dude (on the winning team after the game) talked crap, and got knocked out for it. Why would that warrant a season long suspension?

Are you kidding? This was after the game. I guarantee if you go punch someone after the game in hockey you're going to get suspended. Blount got what he deserved for acting like a jackass. Hoyt I mean Moon (???) also got suspended for his part in it

• 11 months later...

Fisher can spin it any way he wants to. The past is the past my ass, there is a pattern here. The guy is a head case. My favorite parts is how he starts moving his arms around after the punch, like he wants to take on everybody. Sorry but this loser hasn't changed a bit.

Fisher can spin it any way he wants to. The past is the past my ass, there is a pattern here. The guy is a head case. My favorite parts is how he starts moving his arms around after the punch, like he wants to take on everybody. Sorry but this loser hasn't changed a bit.

yeah, the last thing we need are football players that enjoy violence... :thumbsup: