Women You Find Attractive Part Deux

Steely Dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I give you Francoise Boufhal; :lol:

Francoise Boufhal was rejected by most model agencies for her... "different" figure, which includes a back-breaking 28H natural chest size. After being signed up in London she has been in FHM, Zoo, The Star, Nuts and Maxim. She got offered a shoot in the Italian Playboy but refused to go topless.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

and speaking of Zooey, her band She & Him, with M. Ward, is very good. If you haven't done so, give them a listen. She has a fantastic voice....really blew me away in her little singing scene in Elf

I finally saw The Right Stuff recently and their mother was John Glenn's wife in the movie.

:blink: I give you Francoise Boufhal; :lol:

Francoise Boufhal was rejected by most model agencies for her... "different" figure, which includes a back-breaking 28H natural chest size. After being signed up in London she has been in FHM, Zoo, The Star, Nuts and Maxim. She got offered a shoot in the Italian Playboy but refused to go topless.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Eeegad! The cans on this girl! :lol:

I cast a vote for this girl.

Deborah Ann Woll. She's on the show, True Blood, which I hate, but my girlfriend likes. She's supposed to be like a vampire or something.

• 1 month later...
I find the in chick your avatar attractive........Who is she? (I hate avatars because you can never get the pictures bigger!)

It's from an email a friend sent me. It's supposed to be a picture to test whether you're getting over the hill or not. If you notice she's not wearing a seatbelt then you must be over forty and have kids. I don't know who the chick is.

It's from an email a friend sent me. It's supposed to be a picture to test whether you're getting over the hill or not. If you notice she's not wearing a seatbelt then you must be over forty and have kids. I don't know who the chick is.

Who needs a seat belt when you have those huge air bags....

• 2 weeks later...