LIVE ONLINE STREAM FOR GAME TONITE

brianthomas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, no stream. I looked in all the regular (and irregular) places I know.

There is something listed at myp2p forum, but it is not a real link. IceTV1? Never heard of it.

Just a comment on the other discussion here. Typically (especially during preseason, but often during the season) the links on Homer, Justin, Channelsurfing, atdhe, myp2p, etc. link to the same stream (or two).

Hey guys, im a long time reader but this is my first post, so hopefully this doesnt spiral outta control into some Dick Jauron love fest, lol, god he really sucks. But theres a BILLS game on tonite, and its blacked out, but i'll be watching it online and thats why im here. I wanted to share a website where u can watch virtually any sporting event live as it happens, anywhere around the world. From nfl, nhl, khl, ohl, rugby, darts, racing, you name it, even pay per view events like boxing or UFC, i know because i watched them all for free live.

The main webpage is this: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/other-streams/

and the week 4 nfl preseason games is here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/42668...-streaming.html

in order to view the games, you just need to read the faq section, as there is software that you'll need to install.

Nothing big though, just a 4 or 5 meg video player that works with users's live streams.

It sucks that the game is blacked out, but at least you can watch it online for free!

Connect a tv out cord to ur tv, and youre good to go!

Now when's this popcorn that ive been hearing about gonna be ready?

GO BILLS!

This seems very suspicious. I would warn anyone against downloading anything from here.

This seems very suspicious. I would warn anyone against downloading anything from here.

Typically, they are links (not downloads) to streaming video sites.

Some of the links require "special" software (not something that is typically on your computer already...Sopcast, for example), in order for the video to play.

One should always check out the scoop on the software before downloading and installing it on a computer. But from my experience, myp2p links to legit sites that use legit software.

Someone on justin tv said they tried two links and neither worked. Other stuff I tried,nothing works either. Looks like radio only. Massive traffic jam late this afternoon in Buffalo due to a bad accident. Thruway, Skyway, main streets heading out to the Ralph were just one big parking lot and that was at 6pm. Hear the stadium is pretty empty. Radio for everyone I guess. Replay is on WKBW tomorrow night at 7pm.