Finally, Government trying to do something worthwhile

KD in CA

i think he meant the fact that at times the curry smell stays with a person, much like garlic tends to. and the fact that said curry smell is a bit similar to body odor...course I do not want to speak for him, that is only my thought

Really?

I love good hot curry.

i think he meant the fact that at times the curry smell stays with a person, much like garlic tends to. and the fact that said curry smell is a bit similar to body odor...course I do not want to speak for him, that is only my thought

My bad. I knew he meant curry smells, but thought he meant...

Oh, never mind. the confusion was on my part, not in his post.

I like garlic and curry, but I process them fairly well. Some people really reek when they eat garlic.

yeah i know, i think i process it well too, but i have a friend of mine that you can absolutely tell she had garlic the day before...it can be overwhelming.....

btw, i love curry as well....now i want some

My bad. I knew he meant curry smells, but thought he meant...

Oh, never mind. the confusion was on my part, not in his post.

I like garlic and curry, but I process them fairly well. Some people really reek when they eat garlic.

Ditto - and what does eating curry have to do with BO any more than any other food has to do with BO?

I take it you've never ridden on a bus with an Indian person on a hot day. Or worse an African who just came in from Africa. If you've ever want to know what wild goat smells like, you'll find out. :thumbsup:

I take it you've never ridden on a bus with an Indian person on a hot day. Or worse an African who just came in from Africa. If you've ever want to know what wild goat smells like, you'll find out. :thumbsup:

Understood but my point was any food you eat may have influence on your odor. A person who eats curry or a person who eats smuckers jam on everything can smell bad if they fail to use proper hygiene. They may also smell ok if they do use proper hygiene.

With that said, no doubt some foods have more impact than others.

Understood but my point was any food you eat may have influence on your odor. A person who eats curry or a person who eats smuckers jam on everything can smell bad if they fail to use proper hygiene. They may also smell ok if they do use proper hygiene.

With that said, no doubt some foods have more impact than others.

Kind of hard to use proper hygiene if they have it coming out of all their pores. And different foods effect the body differently. Eat a steak and take a pee. Then eat a bunch of asparagus and then take a pee. Big difference.