Why your team sucks - NY Jets version

ACor58

The best is the first comment entry, the video of the Jets first-round draft blunders going back to the 80s. Man, that is just pure awesomeness. (And, as the commenter says, it never gets old.)

That was BRILLIANT! It reminded me of a conversation I had when I was at the Bills/Packers game. My wife and I were talking to another couple and I was lamenting the state of the current Bills. The guy asked me "Why don't you root for the Jets?" Without pause I responded "Have you ever met a Jets fan? They're barely human!"

I love this headline re: Cutler's return to Denver. "They're Not Saying "Boo!" They're Saying "I Hope You Die In A House Fire, You Pansy"

BUT.....the best by far is Marvin Lewis commentary on his injured players. Can you imagine Jauron walking around OBD saying sh-- like this!

http://deadspin.com/5347189/this-is-why-nf...g?autoplay=true

It was hiliarious but I really do believe the part about Sanchez. USC is the most perfect situation for any QB: blue chippers, no pass rush, perfect systems, no pass rush, you're a star, perfect weather, and hot chicks. It's a step down for USC QBs to go down to the pros in terms of quality of chicks.