Is it possible that Jauron and company have created one

zevo

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of the Bills playing possum is exciting, smart, and almost Belicheckian...therefor, there's no chance it will happen. Even if they had conservative game plans in the preseason with Trent not even looking downfield, they'd still be trying to complete those short passes and protect the QB. Neither of which they've done.

Again, I love the idea, but this team could never pull it off.

This thought may be on the ridiculous side but it is a thought none the less. But what if TO sitting out, trent looking bad, the no huddle, and the whole offense looking terrible is all part of a vanilla plan so teams (ie the patriots) have little to no legit tape of what our offense is capable of.

Do I truly believe this no. But the thought has crossed my mind. Maybe I'm sick? Maybe this idea has already been posted so I apologize if this has been discussed.

And maybe they'll continue the ruse throughout the season in order to get a top 5 draft pick....Brilliant!

This team isn't good enough to half-ass it during the pre-season and then turn it on during the regular season.

I'm sure there are a number of plays we haven't seen, but the offensive philosophy won't be much different.

The simply fact is we have average talent with a below average coaching staff. That equals no playoffs.

Until we have a new owner, nothing will change.

RTB

Dick has spent the last three years as the Patriots whipping boy but the last three years have been Dick playing possum. This is the year Dickie gets his revenge. He has waited his whole life for this very season.

The more I think of this, the more I think of it as a real possibility. Could this all just be for the Pats on Monday night. When you lose every game to a team for the past 8-9 years it will make you do crazy things. Paul Hamilton is on record saying that he does not believe the Bills will use the no-huddle. MAkes you think...

Paul Hamilton is on record saying that he does not believe the Bills will use the no-huddle. MAkes you think...

Makes me think of this

Monday night, September 14th 2009

After a decent retrun by McKelvin, 1st and 10, ball on the Bills 26

Trent Edwards break from the huddle

Richard Seymour: "Oh crap fellas THEY HUDDLED - THEY F**KING HUDDLED"

Ty Warren: "HOLY F**KING SH*T!"

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

Brady, standinging nect to Belicheck: : "We are so..."

Randy Moss, next to Brady: "F**ked."

Dick high fives Turk and the Bills proceed to go 3 and out.

Makes me think of this

Belicheck, on the sidelines, slams off his headset: "I KNEW IT! I F**KING KNEW IT. DAMN YOU JAURON. DAMN YOU!"

great senario however I feel that after the obligatory 3 yard dive by Fred Jackson, TE will drop back in the pocket only to be crushed by a blitzing Mayo and the ball will squirt lose only to have it picked up by (insert random Pats* player here) and returned for a score. Fot the rest of the game TE will be so shaken that he launches balls at the running backs feet.

The Defense will stand stout though. Only giving up 4 touchdowns and 3 FG's.

ohh and i almost forgot Tom Brady will resume his place on the righthand side of God.

The Pats* have made a living destroying the Bills and I see no reason for that to change.

GO BILLS!

Makes me think of this

Brilliant...F-ing brilliant....

Makes me think of this

Is there a vote for funniest post of the year? Spit my coffee out, LOL!

I gotta go with...no. This team is what it is. Those that are saying 'we aren't game planning' well other teams aren't either and look at how crappy we are doing against their first string.

Unfortunately for us when other teams actually game plan for us, see the tape and see how porous our OL is, how Trent still won't throw with anticipation etc...it is going to get much worse.

On offense, no way. They barely have time to run vanilla plays, let alone throw a ruse. I hope on defense that they've played conservative all pre-season and plan to be aggressive against the Pats. Otherwise, Belichek sticks another pin in teh rear of his Jauron voodoo doll (not that he needs the doll).

Well - if they spent 16 quarters of football so far without trying out different blitz packages, without pitching a few long balls etc., and seeing which players do well or poorly in the hope of pulling the wool over the Pat's* eyes, they should be collectively carted off to the funny farm.

;)

Makes me think of this

hahahaha...nicely done

seriously though, how could you shock a team by huddling? sure, a team may prepare for a no-huddle, but that doesn't mean huddling will throw them off, does it? i think it only works the other way; where you surprise a team by going no-huddle when they aren't expecting it