Evans feels better about the coaches today

Lothar

Judging from this, I have to think the players don't have much faith in the offensive coaching staff. That's not very promising. I do think the defensive players are reasonably confident in their coaches, though.

"I think we have a game plan moving forward," Think? Going into the 5th preseason game, after all of the offseason, after all of camp...they 'Think' they have a plan going forward with New England? Wow...no real words for how messed up this team is.

Judging from this, I have to think the players don't have much faith in the offensive coaching staff. That's not very promising. I do think the defensive players are reasonably confident in their coaches, though.

How is the tone of his comments different than what players have been grumbling over the past few seasons?

How about the revelations by Lee & others what they practiced during the week wasn't what they put into the games in previous years? Somehow now he feels better about a midweek meeting?

How is the tone of his comments different than what players have been grumbling over the past few seasons?

How about the revelations by Lee & others what they practiced during the week wasn't what they put into the games in previous years? Somehow now he feels better about a midweek meeting?

I'm not saying it's different. I'm just saying that it appears that they have little faith. I'm not suggesting that this is some sort of new development, although I will say that the expressed lack of faith is coming a little early this year -- before a real snap has even occurred.

I'm not saying it's different. I'm just saying that it appears that they have little faith. I'm not suggesting that this is some sort of new development, although I will say that the expressed lack of faith is coming a little early this year -- before a real snap has even occurred.

Which is very bizarre indeed, as we were led to believe that the offense wouldn't be changing that much, other than going no huddle. Dick even was miffed at the difference between huddling & no-huddling.

I'm picking in between Evans' lines of why he wouldn't have confidence in the OC, unless there really is no change and he's not going to get the ball - whether it's because of TO or because Edwards never throws to him.

http://buffalonews.typepad.com/billboard/

ya whatever ... I actually think this offense can be passable with TO - which is a big step up from 'putrid' ... hell, I'll settle for 'entertainingly bad' at this point.

His comments are concerning as there is the suggestion of dissention between players and coaches. However, I guess we can only take him at his word and hope that gameplanning will result in dramatic changes.

On a different note I am glad to hear he is questioning the coaches. From other quotes it sounds like Trent is also.

"Absolutely. I think the sense after the game was everybody felt bad," Evans said. "Coming in here, we needed to see something different. We wanted to hear that things were OK. I think the coaches did a good job of addressing needs and I think we got better today at practice."

Evans, meanwhile, was held out of practice Monday to rest his legs, Jauron said.

B-)

"We needed to hear that things were ok." WTF is that attitude? I'd hope the team would be FURIOUS about the way they played and know that their pathetic performance needs attention NOW. Bunch of sallys on this team.

In their defense many of them have had 3-4 years of this mind-numbing...They honestly may not know any better...Obviously it's not concerning to them that they are being tossed around like a bunch of ragdolls by better, more physical, and yes...better Coached Teams...They just wanna know everything is OK moving forward... B-) You know...They want to make sure that the boggieman ain't gonna get em at night...Or something like that...

I hope to God I'm wrong but they look like a Team that will lose by a minimum of 3 TD's vs. NE...We'll see soon enough... ;)