some information about schoebel

Gordio

So I get into work today & of course the guys are talking about the sad state the Bills are in. My one friend says he has a friend that lives in the same neighborhood as Schoebel & their wives are good friends. He said that Schoebel's wife was telling his friend's wife that Schoebel is really not injured, is milking it & really does not want to play football anymore & wants to just retire to his tree farm in Texas but he is making too much money to walk away. Not saying this is true, but I could definately see it. I never thought I would say this but I really hope they cut Schoebel's ass this year when cut downs come. Guy is just not worth the money they are paying him.

So I get into work today & of course the guys are talking about the sad state the Bills are in. My one friend says he has a friend that lives in the same neighborhood as Schoebel & their wives are good friends. He said that Schoebel's wife was telling his friend's wife that Schoebel is really not injured, is milking it & really does not want to play football anymore & wants to just retire to his tree farm in Texas but he is making too much money to walk away. Not saying this is true, but I could definately see it. I never thought I would say this but I really hope they cut Schoebel's ass this year when cut downs come. Guy is just not worth the money they are paying him.

My best friend's sister's former roommate's dog trainer says that's BS

So much for you wife getting fed any more information. lol

My best friend's sister's former roommate's dog trainer says that's BS

Knew that was coming, just thought I would post what I heard this morning. I do not really care if you believe it or not. Definately plausible though, guys is in his late stages of his career.

KO, good to see you. Anything stick out to you this weekend for College Football. I love Western Michigan over Michigan, getting 12pts. Love minn over Syracuse. Follow Syracuse closely & people have no idea how bad they are going to be this year.

Knew that was coming, just thought I would post what I heard this morning. I do not really care if you believe it or not. Definately plausible though, guys is in his late stages of his career.

It was not my wife, it was a friend of a friend's wife.

I feel I should clarify...I'm not denying that you were told that, but the third-party-twice-removed information rarely holds any subtext. I can't count on two hands the number of times I've heard that a friend has a friend who's wife said [whatever about the team] that turned out to be total BS.

So I guess, in summary, I'm sure you heard that, but I put no stock in it.

Hope that makes sense.

Your information is spot on most of the time but this is too far removed. It reminds me of pass-it-down-the line. I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

I can't say that I really even care. He's 32, coming off the two worst years of his career and is playing for a lame duck head coach. The writing seems to be on the wall. This will very likely be Schobel's last year with the team.

Schoebel was ready to quit last year during the Seahawks game. Last year on TBD, a video was posted of him bitching to Mitchell on the sidelines about how "he can't do it any more" and it was the first game of the season! The guy obviously doesn't want to carry weight anymore since he is around 240lbs. He is done in my opinion and I don't see the difference between him or Bryan, Maybin or Ellis being on the field. Cut him loose!

Schoebel was ready to quit last year during the Seahawks game. Last year on TBD, a video was posted of him bitching to Mitchell on the sidelines about how "he can't do it any more" and it was the first game of the season! The guy obviously doesn't want to carry weight anymore since he is around 240lbs. He is done in my opinion and I don't see the difference between him or Bryan, Maybin or Ellis being on the field. Cut him loose!

If it's the same video I saw he's telling Kawika "They say I'm old, but I aint dead" IMO, that means he wants to prove his detractors wrong.

KO, good to see you. Anything stick out to you this weekend for College Football. I love Western Michigan over Michigan, getting 12pts. Love minn over Syracuse. Follow Syracuse closely & people have no idea how bad they are going to be this year.

As a Michigan Fan it pains Me to no end to say I can't disagree... :)

I'm hoping Rich Rod has some magic for Us this Year ...We'll see...I can't believe what has happened to that Program...Makes losing to OSU every Year look like a minor problem now...In Carr's defense he could not beat Tressel...But that was his only real big problem...Other than that the Program looked solid and it looked like Mallett would be the next big thing as a Michigan QB...All that seems like a million years ago...Kinda sad... :lol:

Sometimes spouses project what they want onto the other and try to convince them selves that its is the truth.

Hopefully this is the case because I have some stats for the cut Schobel people

Tackles and sacks

Richard Seymour 7 0, Greg Ellis 5 0, Mario Williams 5 0, John Abraham 3 0, Igor Olshansky 2 0, Aaron Schobel 2 0, Justin Tuck 2 0, Julius Peppers 2 0, Robert Mathis 1 0, and heres a DT Albert Haynesworth 1 0

These guys suck and their teams need to cut these washed up losers right. Leave Schobel alone preseason isn't about vets just look at the league leaders unless of course you think Chris Ellis is going to be among the league leaders in tackles this season and make the pro bowl. On the bright side alot of our reserves are among the league leaders.