Our Coach is an embarassment

He tries a field goal with 3 minutes left in a game they are being shut out.

The coach is an embarassment.

What kind of message does this send to the players?

Guys, if we can just avoid the shutout...

I guess herm Edwards was wrong. "You play to not be shut out".

He tries a field goal with 3 minutes left in a game they are being shut out.

The coach is an embarassment.

What kind of message does this send to the players?

Guys, if we can just avoid the shutout...

I guess herm Edwards was wrong. "You play to not be shut out".

Or you use the opportunity in a meaningless game to give the first attempt of the night to a unit (kicking team) that can win or lose games when they actually counts.

I mean, yaaarr! Grab your torch! To Jauron's! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!

This is what he said at halftime according to the announcers. "We just made too many mistakes on offense" Gee Dick, really??? Are you !@#$ing kidding me, this is all he had to say. What a !@#$ing moronic douchebag. Ex SU coach Greg Robinson could do better with this team.

This is what he said at halftime according to the announcers. "We just made too many mistakes on offense" Gee Dick, really??? Are you !@#$ing kidding me, this is all he had to say. What a !@#$ing moronic douchebag. Ex SU coach Greg Robinson could do better with this team.

Remind me again how media interaction informs a coach's credentials.

Jauron is unquestionably the worst coach in the league now, right? Who's competitive? Childress?

at least he has AP to bail him out...

he looks brilliant every time he calls for the ball to be handed off to him...

Why do we have to wait for the Bills front office to fire Jauron during mid season?

Do it now and get your pick of some great head coaches sitting on the side lines right now...

They would love to be head coach of the Bills... There is a lot of talent on the Bills right now...

They need much better coaching.........NOW

Our whole system offensively and defensively are out dated.......

We need new thinking at the top...... NOW ... not later...

Jauron should have been replaced at the end of last season and many fans would have loved it if he were...

Now it is looking like we have to suffer one more long season under his command.....

The Bills are getting their asses kicked badly. It has not been this way in years and years.....

The Bills now have a lot of ugly fans and they do not like what they are seeing.... It is really bad......

I didn't mind when Jauron was retained. I thought it might be good to have a quarterback that has consistency in his coaches. I will say this now though...I was wrong. This team seems to be an embarrassment. Jauron brings no life to the game and nothing to the play calling. I had high hopes for this team. I thought even 7-9 this year would be an improvement over the years past with the same record, because of the difficulty of the schedule. I think we will be lucky to win 4 games. Pathetic.

Well, the Bills have done absolutely nothing to improve this team, beyond adding Terrell Owens. There are an awful lot of hopes and dreams riding on Terrell Owens...not a good feeling if you are a Bills fan...

I don't blame TO one bit if he "mysteriously" disappears while in Dallas.

Or you use the opportunity in a meaningless game to give the first attempt of the night to a unit (kicking team) that can win or lose games when they actually counts.

Sorry Cat...I find myself agreeing with you much but

our hc is a gutless turd......he does not get this team ready to play football

Sorry Cat...I find myself agreeing with you much but

our hc is a gutless turd......he does not get this team ready to play football

Just because our head coach is a gutless turd doesn't mean he wasn't right to at least give Lindell one run through the motions on the game - and apparently, our blocking schemes on the field goal unit need work.

Definitely. And let's all remember who decided to retain DJ after last season's 2-8 finish. The man should not have been hired to be more than a secondary coach after what he did in Chicago from 99-03.

You think he can still coach a NFL secondary?. His coaching skills have degenerated to Pop Warner level, in my view.

As the sails of the fans deflate (how should they not)...

... fans... the people who buy tickets... how are these games meaningless? We've see exactly zip from out first string offense, sans T.O.'s first two grabs. Who's holding the candle of optimism after tonight's show? Fans of this team have every right to prejudge what this upcoming 7-9 season beholds. As a conspiritor, I'd love to think that D.J. was playing around and not showing ANY strategies in these games, only to come out blitzing the Pats from every angle in a new 3-2-2 defense and the offense grinds it out with three tight ends and two backs on the first 25 plays of the game, huddling and scoring 3 TD's.

But no, he's Ivy League smart with buck-tooth personality. The look on our Head (giving) coach's face after the game says it all. There is no bluff, there is no strategy. It's just the same ole bunch of quite talented guys who are poorly coached on game day with a bad game plan.

This sucks.

I didn't mind when Jauron was retained. I thought it might be good to have a quarterback that has consistency in his coaches. I will say this now though...I was wrong. This team seems to be an embarrassment. Jauron brings no life to the game and nothing to the play calling. I had high hopes for this team. I thought even 7-9 this year would be an improvement over the years past with the same record, because of the difficulty of the schedule. I think we will be lucky to win 4 games. Pathetic.

I have been rooting for this team, with everything I have, for nearly 40 years... and approaching each season with a bit of hope that if a few things go right, just maybe...this past off-season something changed...I am sensing it amongst others too...no matter how many positive spin posts I read, I just don't see how anyone can feel good about this team going into this season. Retaining Dick Jauron and his band of merry men was the ultimate message from Bills management that putting a winning product on the field would be nice, but is not a priority. The signing of Terrell Owens was a pathetic attempt to band-aid a gaping wound. Owens will undoubtedly make the Bills a little more entertaining, but will do nothing to return this team to prominence.

Preseason means very little, I know. I know that the Bills rarely won exhibition games when they were making their perennial Super Bowl appearances. But, there is nothing, other than blind fan faith, and optimism, to indicate that this team is getting any better. It seems like every year, we have to put our blinders on, and fathom how a perfect storm could occur, and our beloved Bills will, finally, win more games than they lose... the fans are the best thing this franchise has going for it right now. Bills fans deserve a franchise as dedicated as they are...