OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's gonna be a goddam QB controversy this year, I can feel it. The Bills are going to start 0-4, and Jauron is going to yank Edwards and put it Fitzpatrick. Afterwards, he'll claim Trent was hurt. Fitzpatrick will start the next game, but no update will be given on Edwards' physical condition. Then, after Fitzpatrick loses a few, Trent will go back in, Jauron claiming he was the starter all along.

And he'll be retained because "who knows what would have happened with a full season of Trent?"

And you can't fire the coach if the starting qb got injured. We'd lose all this continuity.

There's gonna be a goddam QB controversy this year, I can feel it. The Bills are going to start 0-4, and Jauron is going to yank Edwards and put it Fitzpatrick. Afterwards, he'll claim Trent was hurt. Fitzpatrick will start the next game, but no update will be given on Edwards' physical condition. Then, after Fitzpatrick loses a few, Trent will go back in, Jauron claiming he was the starter all along.

And he'll be retained because "who knows what would have happened with a full season of Trent?"

Seems like I have seen this somewhere before.....

Email I just sent to Bills Employment Link on their website:

"Hello,

I wanted to apply for a job on your 53 man roster. Since this team looks like a bunch of highschoolers on the field, I figured I could save you a lot of money and suck just as bad as they do. Please let me know if you are interested."

Email I just sent to Bills Employment Link on their website:

"Hello,

I wanted to apply for a job on your 53 man roster. Since this team looks like a bunch of highschoolers on the field, I figured I could save you a lot of money and suck just as bad as they do. Please let me know if you are interested."

me too--im 51 and have had a few spinal surgeries...but im still strong and quick