OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Steelers are the defending champs, but our offense looks horrific!!! I liked Edwards the last 2 years, but he's sucked so far this pre-season. I relly hope T.O. will make a difference, otherwise it will be the same terrible offense as last year. :lol:;)

Dude! Sweet avatar....schwinggggg! :lol:

Once again, the team is unprepared, committing terrible penalties, no pressure, no ability to play on third down on either side of the ball. Same mistakes, same kind of play repeatedly since last October, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of people still complaining that it's "only" preseason.

Last October? This is a Dead Dick Jauron Team no question...Let Me ask Y'all this...Why can't we Run the Ball with any consistancy still? This is a Buffalo NY Team and we still can't Run worth a crap in Jauron's 4th Year...That's not helping Trent either...And it's at least part of the reason we will suck out loud this Year if it's not corrected in a hurry...

Not taking Trent off the hook though...He's losing confidence by the second...Soon he'll be in the corner sucking his thumb the minute anyone even whispers "3-4 Defense." It's a joke...This whole Team is like some kind of bad joke that is on a yearly cycle...I hate Dead Dick so bad I'd be willing to give up half My Salary to see him gone Monday...I swear I would...But I'm an idiot so...Forget I said that... ;)