LAMP Back in Maine for the Week

WVUFootball29

Back in ole Bangor Maine til Saturday visiting some old friends, doing a little sight seeing and eating some fresh seafood. See you guys on Sunday.

Sight-seeing in Bangor is "Well, there's Wal-Mart!" :unsure:

But, really, there are some nice little places to drop in. There was a Greek diner in Newport last time we were up visiting there that had excellent gyros. I forget the name. Maine, like a lot of places, is nice for a couple of days and then you want to get back home (with your live lobsters).

Back in ole Bangor Maine til Saturday visiting some old friends, doing a little sight seeing and eating some fresh seafood. See you guys on Sunday.

Stop at a Lobster pound and get an Italian from Amato's for me ...

Yes and I anticipate the outcome of this one to be the same as that one.

:o

You're probably right. I imagine if he tosses them out of the plane, like you claimed you did with the Bison, the lobsters won't fare too well after "touchdown."

Chef did those lobsters make it to you yet? I set them free in the direction of San Fran and told them to fly like the wind. They should be there soon.

Had a great time up in Bangor as usual. Got to show the wife around a little bit. Made a quick overnight stop in Boston and had dinner at Fire and Ice. Pretty cool place and an interesting concept for a restaurant (see http://fire-ice.com/ ) Got home in time for another abomination that was the Bills vs. Steelers last night.

Sight-seeing in Bangor is "Well, there's Wal-Mart!" :lol:

But, really, there are some nice little places to drop in. There was a Greek diner in Newport last time we were up visiting there that had excellent gyros. I forget the name. Maine, like a lot of places, is nice for a couple of days and then you want to get back home (with your live lobsters).

All I know of Maine is what I read from Stephen King. Is it not full of Vampire's, buried alien space ships and portals to other dimensions?

I would think that would be interesting.

All I know of Maine is what I read from Stephen King. Is it not full of Vampire's, buried alien space ships and portals to other dimensions?

I would think that would be interesting.

I did drive by Stephen King's house, which is a bit spooky...didn't notice any vampires, but there were a bunch of hippies.