How many Bills players do you think read this board?

zazie

If Shawn Merriman takes cell phone pics of himself eating TO's crunch nuts in white spandex, you know damn well there's a bunch of Bills players who look at this board. In fact, I bet (i've got no proof of this) that we're specifically mentioned in their version of the employee handbook.. Something to the effect of an NDA for football/bills related message boards.

Would you want to spend your downtime in a forum where every single move you and your co-workers made was picked apart by a bunch of amateurs?

Maybe amateurs, but fans sure know the game. Seems like some here know it better than the Bills coaching staff.

Zero.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few take a one or two looks as a rookie, but as soon as they see the huge amounts of protests at the Bills even drafting/acquiring them, followed by a few rants about their performance on plays when they know it wasn't them who screwed up, they'd be gone.

There's no way.

Captain Caveman's got it right.

Crazy thing is: any one of us could actually be current or former Bills players, staffers, coaches, etc.

Not crazy. I know for a fact people in the front office read the board, not sure if they are registered posters though. And some players family have been here also.

I bet when the team wins and looks good they snoop around see what people are saying about the game, but when they lose a game I bet they stay away for a while........

They are human of course they want to see what people are saying about a nice performance.