Maybin at LB would be awesome !

Speedy G

from AP article - "The Bills believe he’s versatile enough to eventually play linebacker, too"

"he is number 58"

if this is the plan, then lets get him up to speed asap, I could see him being a shawn merriman type guy with the passion for the game he's showing :thumbsup:

can I get an amen !

from AP article - "The Bills believe he’s versatile enough to eventually play linebacker, too"

"he is number 58"

if this is the plan, then lets get him up to speed asap, I could see him being a shawn merriman type guy with the passion for the game he's showing :thumbsup:

can I get an amen !

Amen!

Use the dude wherever you can. Keep him on the field! :lol:

"he is number 58"

can I get an amen !

wasted at lb in our system

"he is number 58"

can I get an amen !

when i saw the 58 it made me wonder.....

He looked smaller to me. Maybe the plan was to let him drop down to his normal weight and run at LB

Why even drop down to normal weight...250 isn't exactly heavy for linebacker. This is agood weight for a linebacker. Urlacher weighs 258.

Although I wouldn't mind Maybin lining up at LB in certain situations, I agree with N.Y. Orangeman that his skills would be a total waste in the Bills system on a full time basis. As for being a Merriman type guy, Maybin possesses nowhere near that kind of size or power. I would say 3 full offseason strength and conditioning programs, and probably a little juice too. :thumbsup: Jason Taylor would be a player who we could hope Maybin would resemble.

"he is number 58"

can I get an amen !

Even while the majority of this board have complained about Maybin's size and stature at defensive end, I have always assumed and thought it was obvious that he was going to play OLB. Amen.