Doctor (24 yr old) that played with JP at Tulane...

TDRupp

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this doctor that stitched up my leg last night played with JP Losman for 1 year at Tulane told me he was a very arrogant and aloof guy as far as relationships with his teammates.

This guy loved football and his teammates, but had to quit to focus on his pre-med studies.

Just confirms that JP not only did not have many friend on the team and as was not respected very much there in Tulane either. Nothing we did not already hear rumblings about.

Stiil, I hope JP pulls it together and does well in UFL. I still like him...since I really don't know him... :wallbash:

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you all know that this doctor that stitched up my leg last night played with JP Losman for 1 year at Tulane told me he was a very arrogant and aloof guy as far as relationships with his teammates.

This guy loved football and his teammates, but had to quit to focus on his pre-med studies.

Just confirms that JP not only did not have many friend on the team and as was not respected very much there in Tulane either. Nothing we did not already hear rumblings about.

Stiil, I hope JP pulls it together and does well in UFL. I still like him...since I really don't know him... :wallbash:

Arrogant and good is OK=Jim Kelly...arrogant and bad is not good=JP

Stiil, I hope JP pulls it together and does well in UFL. I still like him...since I really don't know him... <_<

24 years old...4 years med school...residency...Losman graduated in 2003. How old was this Doc when he played with JP? :wallbash:

I talked to me friend in Carolina today who is an ER resident and he told me that some dude came into the ER with a bottle of tabasco stuck up his bum. The dude was really embarassed because his wife showed up at the hospital, so my friend put a few stitches in his leg and the guy told his wife he sliced it on a filing cabinet.

Yet a lot of posterrs here (who never met the JP) can't stop telling us what a "great guy" he was.

Who gives a crap? There's plenty of talk around football that most of the guys who played with Favre can't stand him. Popularity in a locker room means dick as long as the guy can play.