Top Posters In This Topic

you just may have something there.

and forget comparisons to size/weight/speed, it could even go with names:

-- Bret Faver.

-- LaDanianian Tomlinsin.

-- Jin Kelly.

-- Bruce Smyth.

jw

Who could write a story about that? Jon Warrow?

Sorry 'bout that, last night

Who could write a story about that? Jon Warrow?

Sorry 'bout that, last night

no problem billy joe. :devil:

jw

ADD: been called worse. ... also funny, first AP byline i had in USA Today was mysteriously misspelled as "Warrow." i went back to check the story on the wire and my name was spelled correctly. can only guess that some desk editor at USA Today looked at my byline and said, "This is obviously wrong!" and changed it.

you just may have something there.

and forget comparisons to size/weight/speed, it could even go with names:

-- Bret Faver.

-- LaDanianian Tomlinsin.

-- Jin Kelly.

-- Bruce Smyth.

jw

You're not that far off. According to a handful of posters on here, the Bills have some CB named MaGee.

Gold, feathers, whatever. I mean, a pound of gold weighs the same as a pound of feathers, right?

This thread is feathers.

Gold is weighed in pounds Troy.

Feathers are weighed in Avoirdupis pounds.

One pound troy is 12 oz, and one pound Avoirdupis is 16 oz. Therefore a pound of feather weighs more then a pound of gold

Schobel - old, small, coming off injury, may have a little left?

Kelsay - Done, nothing there, whether he makes team or not---no hope to ever be anything special

Denney - Decent second string guy, no hope to ever be anything special

Copelanddddddd Bryan- to slow to ever be anything special, grinder at best

Ellis -still has potential, but, has shown nothing special to this point

Maybin - unsigned? Something potentially very wrong???

Etukeren - Has speed, still a mystery, he may suck, hope he turns out to be something special, I'm rooting for him to be a player....Why wouldn't every Bills Fan?? What the hell else do we have??

i've read Hunter S. Thompson, occasionally drink Wild Turkey and have been to the Woody Creek Tavern, so that means I am him. cool. i like this train of drinking ... stinking ... uh, i mean thinking.

jw

I'm wearing pajamas, drinking scotch and looking at pics of naked women.. WOOHOO!! I'm Hugh Hefner!

Schoebel - old, small, coming off injury, may have a little left?

Kelsey - Done, nothing there, whether he makes team or not---no hope to ever be anything special

Denny - Decent second string guy, no hope to ever be anything special

Copelanddddddd Bryan- to slow to ever be anything special, grinder at best

Ellis -still has potential, but, has shown nothing special to this point

Maybin - unsigned? Something potentially very wrong???

Etukeren - Has speed, still a mystery, he may suck, hope he turns out to be something special, I'm rooting for him to be a player....Why wouldn't every Bills Fan?? What the hell else do we have??

you must have ment (sic) Elis, Mayban and Atukeren, cause you were ded on the splelling of the ohter palyers.

jw

you must have ment (sic) Elis, Mayban and Atukeren, cause you were ded on the splelling of the ohter palyers.

jw

Forget about the spelling comments.....did you go to camp this year? If so, from what you saw, does Etukeren have any potential?

Forget about the spelling comments.....did you go to camp this year? If so, from what you saw, does Etukeren have any potential?

i attended a few sessions here and there but, for the life of me, i couldn't tell you what number the guy is. sure, he's got potential, they all have potential. but to equate his size and speed to that of Maybin, as you awkwardly did in the original post, might be considered somewhat of a stretch.

jw

and how could i forget the spelling comments, it's what's made this thread tolerable. but that's me.

:wallbash:

Tell me you didn't just ask John Wawrow whether or not he went to camp. And if that question confuses you, you may want to click this link: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/JOHN+WAWROW-a11079

:wallbash:

Tell me you didn't just ask John Wawrow whether or not he went to camp. And if that question confuses you, you may want to click this link: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/JOHN+WAWROW-a11079

ah, i wanted to see how long it would take.

also funny, first AP byline i had in USA Today was mysteriously misspelled as "Warrow." i went back to check the story on the wire and my name was spelled correctly. can only guess that some desk editor at USA Today looked at my byline and said, "This is obviously wrong!" and changed it.

and i'm guessing Reg didn't see this post a little earlier.

ah, i wanted to see how long it would take.

and i'm guessing Reg didn't see this post a little earlier.

Sorry to spoil the fun, then, but I couldn't resist.

And this entire thread is priceless. Close it, hell -- I may nominate it for the TSW Hall of Fame, if we ever get that up and running again ...

i attended a few sessions here and there but, for the life of me, i couldn't tell you what number the guy is. sure, he's got potential, they all have potential. but to equate his size and speed to that of Maybin, as you awkwardly did in the original post, might be considered somewhat of a stretch.

jw

and how could i forget the spelling comments, it's what's made this thread tolerable. but that's me.

Whatever with the leaving a "e" or "d" out of a guy's name.....what are you a professional writer? Awkward smalkward...what are we in english composition class?...it's a half drunken message board.

Seriously, I went to one night practice this year. Etukeren's #71. We noticed him in one on one drills....made some nice quick moves....me and my buddy said to each other, who the **** is this # 71 guy?