Etukeren = Maybin

reginald

Sorry to spoil the fun, then, but I couldn't resist.

And this entire thread is priceless. Close it, hell -- I may nominate it for the TSW Hall of Fame, if we ever get that up and running again ...

right. the intrawebs and such ... and skipping between threads for a moment, there wouldn't have been an opportunity for all this amusement had their been a minimum limit for new members to start threads.

so be careful of what you ask for.

:wallbash:

jw

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever with the leaving a "e" or "d" out of a guy's name.....what are you a professional writer? Awkward smalkward...what are we in english composition class?...it's a half drunken message board.

Seriously, I went to one night practice this year. Etukeren's #71. We noticed him in one on one drills....made some nice quick moves....me and my buddy said to each other, who the **** is this # 71 guy?

funny, when i arrived in Canton, Ohio, to cover the start of the Hall of Fame ceremonies and got the press release that the Bills had signed Etukeren, i had the same reaction.

jw

ADD: and Lori, i think it's time to begin the nomination process.

Whatever with the leaving a "e" or "d" out of a guy's name.....what are you a professional writer? Awkward smalkward...what are we in english composition class?...it's a half drunken message board.

Seriously, I went to one night practice this year. Etukeren's #71. We noticed him in one on one drills....made some nice quick moves....me and my buddy said to each other, who the **** is this # 71 guy?

... and some other reports from camp glowed about Kelsay & Denney constantly penetrating into the backfield ...

Whatever with the leaving a "e" or "d" out of a guy's name.....

if that's the case Rginal, let me proceed by answering some of your questions by saying ...

what are you a professional writer?

some say yes, others question the writing part, though i think you would have been better to have written

Awkward smalkward...

"Awkward Shmalkward" though i'm not sure why an apparent silent "L" needs to be in there, which leads to your point about ...

what are we in english composition class?

... to which i say, no, it's not english composition class, but you fail to score points by misspelling players' names and then make the biggest mistake by referring to this as a ...

it's a half drunken message board.

because it leads us all to wonder, which half you're on, and how much schnapps (schnalpps? silent L again perhaps) you've consumed?

jw

if that's the case Rginal, let me proceed by answering some of your questions by saying ...

some say yes, others question the writing part, though i think you would have been better to have written

"Awkward Shmalkward" though i'm not sure why an apparent silent "L" needs to be in there, which leads to your point about ...

... to which i say, no, it's not english composition class, but you fail to score points by misspelling players' names and then make the biggest mistake by referring to this as a ...

because it leads us all to wonder, which half you're on, and how much schnapps (schnalpps? silent L again perhaps) you've consumed?

jw

zzzzzzzzzzzzz....John, going back and forth with you, over spelling, etc. is a f**ing waist. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to be as witty as you. Let's just hope we'll find a "diamond in the rough" with Etukeren, or we get Maybin in here ASAP. Agreed.

... and some other reports from camp glowed about Kelsay & Denney constantly penetrating into the backfield ...

a friend and i spend time at a local watering hole (i know, i know, but true story) making references about the planet Uranus. it's lame stuff, like, "how big's Uranus?" or "does Uranus produce violent windstorms?" and the like.

that's when my wife came up with a winner: "hey, did you hear that NASA's sending a probe to Uranus." now that would be a dirty job and would they be able to use the Canada-Arm to collect samples.

jw

EDIT: adds the planet.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz....John, going back and forth with you, over spelling, etc. is a f**ing waist. I don't have the time, energy, or desire to be as witty as you. Let's just hope we'll find a "diamond in the rough" with Etukeren, or we get Maybin in here ASAP. Agreed.

well, at least i'm witty! there's a start.

please come back for more though.

jw

ADD: by the way, whether or not Etukeren is a diamond in the rough, or Maybin signs matters to me only in how i approach my job. i am not a fan, so hoping is not part of my makeup in these matters. if and when both happen, then i will write a sports story about them and file it to my editor, who will then move it on The Associated Press wire, which can then be viewed on these intraweb sites, which you can then reference or source.

jw

Cut him some slack. Rigineld probably had a few too many Bartles and James before logging on.

Back on topic, i think McKillvin is going to have a breakout season on defense and Stooper is going to surprise on offense.

Cut him some slack. Rigineld probably had a few too many Bartles and James before logging on.

Back on topic, i think McKillvin is going to have a breakout season on defense and Stooper is going to surprise on offense.

Bartles and James, that's funny. should'a used that.

and to quote the two old guys: "thank you for your support."

jw

I was coaching some varsity football players this morning, when all of a sudden one of the players made an extremely quick first step around the LT and sacked the QB. I told him that he reminded me of a young Aaron Maybin when one of the other coaches corrected me by saying, "Don't you mean Ataefiok Etukeren." I stand corrected.

I was coaching some varsity football players this morning, when all of a sudden one of the players made an extremely quick first step around the LT and sacked the QB. I told him that he reminded me of a young Aaron Maybin when one of the other coaches corrected me by saying, "Don't you mean Ataefiok Etukeren." I stand corrected.

thanks Mr. Halas!

:thumbdown:

jw