Freddie Smith

BillsNYC

To keep the penalty quota up.

111294[/snapback]

LMAO :):(:doh:

Good one.

I think he was in there since JR was hurt and they like his speed. It's possible they were trying to get a better matchup that they thought Freddie would give them, who knows.

WHY THE HELL WAS FREDDIE SMITH IN THE GAME SO MUCH?????

Is Aiken not doing as well as we thought?

111290[/snapback]

I think it might have seemed like he was in there more than he really was, because when he was on the field, he was either doing something bad or being made fun of by Dan Dierdorf for calling himself Freddy when his name is Jonathan.

I just hope Haddad can go if JR can't--Haddad to me seems like he could be a solid slot guy (a la Brandon Stokely).

Can we please stop calling him freddy?

His name is Jonathon.

111310[/snapback]

But the back of his jersey is F. Smith. I take it the F in FJonathan is silent?

And, it's odd, but even on the roster list, where they use his first name, they mis-spell it Jonathan.

Thanks for correcting us though...

:)

But the back of his jersey is F. Smith. I take it the F in FJonathan is silent?

And, it's odd, but even on the roster list, where they use his first name, they mis-spell it Jonathan.

Thanks for correcting us though...

:)

111327[/snapback]

Uhhh Dan, his real name is Jonathan.

Can we please stop calling him freddy?

His name is Jonathon.

111310[/snapback]

How can you of all people ask us to call the man Jonathan? You understand the importance of someone's name better than ther rest of us. :)

It is pretty stuupid though. A grown man sewing an F on his shirt because he wants people to refer to him as fast Freddy.

How can you of all people ask us to call the man Jonathan?  You understand the importance of someone's name better than ther rest of us. :D

It is pretty stuupid though.  A grown man sewing an F on his shirt because he wants people to refer to him as fast Freddy.

111674[/snapback]

Did you just disagree with your self in one post?

Also, thanks Dan for pointing out my spelling error... I musta been going really quick, because Jonathon just looks stupid :( ...

How can you of all people ask us to call the man Jonathan?  You understand the importance of someone's name better than ther rest of us. :D

It is pretty stuupid though.  A grown man sewing an F on his shirt because he wants people to refer to him as fast Freddy.

111674[/snapback]

"Fast Freddie," yeah right :( ! Didn't he run a 4.8 in the 40 yd dash last spring? "Fast Freddie" couldn't even beat out Kwame Cavil in a foot race, let alone your standard NFL starting CB's.