Hey Kelly....

Cue the "obviously the owners are racist" comments in 3....2......1

Speaking of that.....I did have a dog that hated black people. She was a stray in a rough part of Miami when she was a puppy. A coworker picked her up and I took her in. Awesome dog.....part Ridgeback, probably a little pit.....smart as can be. But she would go apesht whenever a black person came by. She never did anything, but she screamed bloody murder.

Speaking of that.....I did have a dog that hated black people. She was a stray in a rough part of Miami when she was a puppy. A coworker picked her up and I took her in. Awesome dog.....part Ridgeback, probably a little pit.....smart as can be. But she would go apesht whenever a black person came by. She never did anything, but she screamed bloody murder.

My dog is like that. Racist as hell, and she doesn't get that from me. I've got two very good friends of mine, one is from the virgin Island and the other is half Haitian and every time they come to my house for a good ol time she always barks at them. She won't bark in front of my other latino brethren or white friends but when they come, she's always barking.

Wierd.

:censored:

My dog is like that. Racist as hell, and she doesn't get that from me. I've got two very good friends of mine, one is from the virgin Island and the other is half Haitian and every time they come to my house for a good ol time she always barks at them. She won't bark in front of my other latino brethren or white friends but when they come, she's always barking.

Wierd.

:o

We had a racist dog when I was a kid. I lived on the main route from the Thruway to Attica prison. We'd get people all the time stopping into the local gas station to ask for directions. Our dog was the most loving animal in the world but when a black person approached he's snarl and growl and bark. It was pretty embarassing because they'd look at us like "what the !@#$ are you teaching that dog." BTW he was a black lab. :censored:

Looked to me like the private sector was the one giving away all the handouts, and Obama was saving money and being the conservative.

funny, how no one on this thread got this joke.

never mind the fact that the dog understood the obama plan that people had a choice between public and private health care. the dog, i guess, chose private, which, under the obama plan was fine. amusing how dogs have a better grasp of things than others.

cute.

jw

?

jw

funny, how no one on this thread got this joke.

never mind the fact that the dog understood the obama plan that people had a choice between public and private health care. the dog, i guess, chose private, which, under the obama plan was fine. amusing how dogs have a better grasp of things than others.

cute.

jw

Yeah we got it. :rolleyes: