To all the losers that stand up throughout every minute of every game.

Isn't it great when people twist your words to counter a point that you NEVER made.

Isn't there anything in between standing up during every 5 minute TV timeout when nothing is going on and sitting on your hands and being quiet?

Just be cool- consider the other people around you and act like you've been to a game before.

Fair enough. But why does it bother you if people stand during a TV time out? What are you trying to see? Just kidding.

I understand your point. But my point is...why complain? It will never change. When you get a bunch of drunk people (and sober people) that congregate for a single goal...people get excited.

Personally, people standing never really bothered me. It is just what happens when you go to a Bills game. If I feel like sitting, I do so during time-outs. If the people around me want to continue standing...who cares?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to sit for an entire football game, and get mad when others stand and make noise, then stay at home and watch it from your nice quiet comfortable couch. JMO.

I'm with you on that. I don't see anything wrong with getting up and jumping around during games. It show passion. If you want to sit maybe you should find another team like the Dolphins. You'll fit right in.

Stay home :thumbsup:

SIT DOWN!

Preseason. Regular season. Time outs. Blow outs.

Yeah, we see ya... you're 21 and drunk.

Wow.

Now grow up and sit down unless there is a reason to stand.

And stop turning to the crowd with your beer in hand and yelling "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! COME ONNNNNNNNN"!

I'm talking to you... tunnel end zone guy.

Your computer muscles are HUGE......Now pull your pants up...stop typing with one hand and go downstairs....your mother needs help with dinner!

SIT DOWN!

Wow.

And stop turning to the crowd with your beer in hand and yelling "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! COME ONNNNNNNNN"!

Awww, poor guy can't handle other people having fun.

Last time that I checked, fans can be just as loud sitting as they can be standing.

Have some respect,and consideration for those behind you who aren't in their 20's anymore.

(not holding my breath)

Yeah, well you can also have sex with yourself, but it's a lot more fun when you really get into it and enjoy it with someone else, or even other people.

I sympathize if you are handicapped or elderly and are required to sit, but if you have two good legs, you are just as able to stand, as the people in front of you.

SIT DOWN!

Wow.

Shut up. Geez. What a pansy. You are the poster child of a fan of a team that plays in a dome. Then you can wear your khaki's and polo shirt, loafers, order sushi from the concession stand, and then leave midway through the 3rd quarter. Why not just stay home?

SIT DOWN!

Wow.

About time somebody posted something like this. Pet peeve of mine. I have to say I've never noticed it at Bills games. I haven't been to one in Buffalo for 12 years or so. Dimwit Dallas Star fans stand all game. Fuggin dumb.

SIT DOWN!

Wow.

while you are sitting around on your ass like a dooshbag who just spent $70 on a ticket...i am having fun, rooting on my team with the rest of my fellow-fans. THAT IS WHAT A GAME IS ABOUT!

I went to Texas A&M for a Ph.D. and the tradition there is for the student body to stand the entire game. I could have sat in a section set up for grad students but I preferred to stand with the bulk of the students. It really helps to increase your focus and for the opposing teams it is quite intimidating.

Sure it is...

Fair enough. But why does it bother you if people stand during a TV time out? What are you trying to see? Just kidding.

I understand your point. But my point is...why complain? It will never change. When you get a bunch of drunk people (and sober people) that congregate for a single goal...people get excited.

Personally, people standing never really bothered me. It is just what happens when you go to a Bills game. If I feel like sitting, I do so during time-outs. If the people around me want to continue standing...who cares?

I agree, what's the point in geting upset. It's the same at concerts, people stand. To expect fans to sit when you want them to is just not reasonable.

sabres..yawn....... im tunnel endzone but was only there vs cleveland monday night. I don't stand the whole game but when its time for a big play for our D im up cheering everyone to stand. r u the prick that gave me the finger that game? I got alot of people fired up that game. I CANNOT STAND

I worst ones stand up during the game while talking on their cell phone and wave to a friend in the upper deck

Sometimes they do this for 2 or 3 minutes till the person in the upper deck spots them.

This is fine during half time....but during the game???

The IQ of a grapefruit!

I worst ones stand up during the game while talking on their cell phone and wave to a friend in the upper deck

Sometimes they do this for 2 or 3 minutes till the person in the upper deck spots them.

This is fine during half time....but during the game???

The IQ of a grapefruit!

I hate that too. Plus with the noise of the crowd, you can tell they can't hear each other.

About time somebody posted something like this. Pet peeve of mine. I have to say I've never noticed it at Bills games. I haven't been to one in Buffalo for 12 years or so. Dimwit Dallas Star fans stand all game. Fuggin dumb.

Seriously? This argument takes place twice a year.