57-76. Jauron needs to win 20 straight games to be average.

Add 2 playoffs loses -57-78.

I would like to know how the Jauron apologists continue to defend this guy.

What do you base it on- his record?

Anyone who thinks this year will be different is just fooling themselves.

It's August and I'm already sick of this guy.

If you are going to the game tonight- don't be late.

Dick said Trent will play the same amount as last week.

Incredible.

New England 42

Buffalo 10

"We have to get better and get back to work. We really like this group of guys, we just came out a little flat tonight."

Dick Jauron, September 14, 2009

Incredible.

New England 42

Buffalo 10

"We have to get better and get back to work. We really like this group of guys, we just came out a little flat tonight."

I hear you. I've actually been trying very hard to control my pessimism (because I know a lot of people here don't want to hear it and they will throw the "it's just preseason" argument at you) but I agree with you. I didn't like hiring Jauron, he never did anything to cause me to change that opinion, I was flabbergasted when he was retained, and now we're stuck with him for at least one more season. The day that this jackass gets sent packing will be one of the happiest days of my life.

I hear you. I've actually been trying very hard to control my pessimism (because I know a lot of people here don't want to hear it and they will throw the "it's just preseason" argument at you) but I agree with you. I didn't like hiring Jauron, he never did anything to cause me to change that opinion, I was flabbergasted when he was retained, and now we're stuck with him for at least one more season. The day that this jackass gets sent packing will be one of the happiest days of my life.

I'm ususally very optimistic but just hearing him speak and seeing him coach reminds me of how aggravating this guy can be.

I'm hoping for the best but I don't think the Bills are good enough to overcome their head coach.

Sad, really.

It's August and I'm already sick of this guy.

Incredible.

New England 42

Buffalo 10

Damn, S-Yawn, 2 threads this morning from you and I like them both :thumbsup:

seriously, who are these "apologists" you speak of? maybe it's my fault for not reading every single !@#$ing thread on this site, but i don't think there are many people who think he's anything more than an obstacle to our success.

yeah he sucks- everyone knows it. the players know it. ralph knows it, but refuses to do anything about it because it will cost him a few precious sheckels and deep down, he only cares if the lemmings show up on sunday. which, apparently, they will again. it's a freaking joke.

6-10 here we come. that's if we get lucky with injuries.

Bill Belichick's record pre-Brady: 41-55 (and he started 0-2 the first year with Brady) His Qbs: Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, & Bernie Kosar. Winning % .427%

Jauron's QBs: Losman, Edwards, McCown, Miller, Matthews. Winning % .429.

You'll never here me say Jauron is a great coach, but he is way better than most people here give him credit for. You need talent, especially at the QB position. And prior to getting a HOF QB, BB achieved slightly poorer results with much better QBs than Jauron ever had.

"Obviously an interesting choice, coach-wise. I like Jauron, I think he dresses well and has a trim physique. Not really sure what happened with those losing seasons, there was some confusion there. He watches a lot of tape on Friday, he does, but some coaches are better and you can't prepare for that. Of course you certainly want a winning franchise, but we don't have one and we will go from there. Its hard to coach in the NFL."

Care to make it interesting?$$$

I wasn't sayng Jauron is going to lead us to a Super Bowl. I mean that if he did somehow managed to do it, despite his piss-poor record, he would have to be considered one of the best Bills coaches. The Sabres have a better shot at winning the Super Bowl.

PTR

21-27 as our head coach. I could care less what he's done prior to being here. Make up some of those 6 games and get us to the playoffs and he's good in my book. DJ takes a lot of crap but he hasn't had the talent. I hope he proves the doubters wrong as changing coaches every 3-4 years just does not work.

Not an apologist but if they perform to our expectations this year (playoffs), any fan with a clue should back off the DJ hate, IMHO.

Bill Belichick's record pre-Brady: 41-55 (and he started 0-2 the first year with Brady) His Qbs: Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, & Bernie Kosar. Winning % .427%

Jauron's QBs: Losman, Edwards, McCown, Miller, Matthews. Winning % .429.

You'll never here me say Jauron is a great coach, but he is way better than most people here give him credit for. You need talent, especially at the QB position. And prior to getting a HOF QB, BB achieved slightly poorer results with much better QBs than Jauron ever had.

This by FAR is my favorite argument by those who defend Jauron. Jauron as Belichick...but not quite.

:thumbsup: