Finish this sentence...

major

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Dick Jauron was more like MIKE SINGLETARY.

Yours? I'm trying to think about attributes of current NFL coaches that I wish DJ had more of. I will say that Dick Jauron seems like a good man on/off the field; therefore, I wish him the best. I just wish he had some more spark.

I wish Dick Jauron was more like Jerry Smith, the long time head coach at St. Francis High School. For years Jerry has been taking his Red Raiders to Ohio and Pennsylvania to take on some of the best teams in those states, to challange his players from tiny Athol Springs to be good enough to play the very best. It would be nice if DJ had enough of a pulse to at least challange his NFL athletes to have a good practice every now and then. I love the other post that claims DJ has to go 20-0 to just rise up to average, .500, as an NFL head coach. After Super Bowl winning John Gruden was fired in Tampa, why oh why was DJ retained up here??

Guest dog14787

Muhammad Ali, so he could float like a butterfly and sting like a bee,

Then challenge Bill Belicheat to a heavy weight bout, (light weight)

So he could pound on Bill Belicheat and then knock his ass out... :thumbsup:

I wish Dick Jauron was more like MIKE SINGLETARY.

Yours? I'm trying to think about attributes of current NFL coaches that I wish DJ had more of. I will say that Dick Jauron seems like a good man on/off the field; therefore, I wish him the best. I just wish he had some more spark.

Mike Ditka......Ditka Vs. a Hurricane whats the score Ditka 50 Hurricane 0.