Steven Tyler breaks shoulder

Fezmid

My wife's a big Aerosmith fan and we've had tickets for the September 8th show in St. Paul for months.

Then Tyler has to fall off the stage and break his shoulder... :thumbsup:

Anyone ever had to get a refund from a cancelled show before? Why do I have a feeling that Ticket Master is going to screw me over? Especially since we not only bought tickets, but also tickets for the nice restaurant at the Xcel Energy Center, and prepaid parking... :devil:

My wife's a big Aerosmith fan and we've had tickets for the September 8th show in St. Paul for months.

Then Tyler has to fall off the stage and break his shoulder... :thumbsup:

Anyone ever had to get a refund from a cancelled show before? Why do I have a feeling that Ticket Master is going to screw me over? Especially since we not only bought tickets, but also tickets for the nice restaurant at the Xcel Energy Center, and prepaid parking... :devil:

They're not too bad IIRC, Stones AC show in 2006 got postponed & I couldn't make the rescheduled date, got a refund pretty quick. Now back in the 70's, it took forever to get a refund for LZ tickets after Plant's son & then Bonham died, but I think I used a M.O. back then lol.

They're not too bad IIRC, Stones AC show in 2006 got postponed & I couldn't make the rescheduled date, got a refund pretty quick.

Including all of the Ticketmaster fees?

Did you have to do anything, or did they contact you and just issue the refund automatically?

Did you have to do anything, or did they contact you and just issue the refund automatically?

Everything, fees and all. I had to contact them in that case, cause otherwise my tickets would've just been good for the new date.

Then Tyler has to fall off the stage and break his shoulder... :devil:

Anyone ever had to get a refund from a cancelled show before? Why do I have a feeling that Ticket Master is going to screw me over? Especially since we not only bought tickets, but also tickets for the nice restaurant at the Xcel Energy Center, and prepaid parking... :)

Somebody should have told him to walk this way. :thumbsup:

In 2000 the Beastie Boys and Rage Against the Machine were supposed to do a tour, but then Mike D broke his collarbone. Ticketmaster wouldn't refund their fees. I even tried to do a protest thing with my credit card, but eventually they made me pay the fees.

In 2000 the Beastie Boys and Rage Against the Machine were supposed to do a tour, but then Mike D broke his collarbone. Ticketmaster wouldn't refund their fees. I even tried to do a protest thing with my credit card, but eventually they made me pay the fees.

That's what I'm afraid of.... :blink:

Hooray!!! They won't be coming to my town. :blink:

:huh:

I checked the Ticketmaster website, and it sounds like I should get all of the "convenience" fees back - the only thing I probably won't get is the order processing fee... So they make a nice cool $4 off of everyone. :P

i had tickets to two shows on rhyme and reason and was ticked off as well. moron should have learned how to ride a bike.

and i couldnt have cared less about the beastie's- i was going just to see rage.

my hope is rage actually sets down another studio album and tours on it so i can see them again.

It's the only good thing Tyler has ever done on a stage

Must be a youngster.

I saw them years ago, but have talked to people who saw Aerosmith recently. They are just as good as they were years ago.