Peters first game as an Eagle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys know? Here in Rochester all we have is the Pitt Ariz game.

I'm watching the "Eagles Television Network, broadcasting from Scranton to Stone Harbor."

Even the heavily biased Eagle commentators were concerned by JP's inability to pass block. Wait until they see him run block.

I'm watching the "Eagles Television Network, broadcasting from Scranton to Stone Harbor."

Even the heavily biased Eagle commentators were concerned by JP's inability to pass block. Wait until they see him run block.

And remember, the Eagles are depending on Shawn Andrews at RT, and he has not shown up yet...

Where's that Nelson sound byte?

And remember, the Eagles are depending on Shawn Andrews at RT, and he has not shown up yet...

Where's that Nelson sound byte?

Winston Justice was playing rt tonight and he looked as solid as Peters. Also Brad Celek got knocked out of the game with a shoulder injury. The Eagles are making the Bills look like they have a treasure trove of tight ends.

Winston Justice was playing rt tonight and he looked as solid as Peters. Also Brad Celek got knocked out of the game with a shoulder injury. The Eagles are making the Bills look like they have a treasure trove of tight ends.

I'll have to wait on the news of Celek's injury. I actually had him targeted as a sleeper pick in this year for fantasy football.

But, but, but...the Eagles run a hard training camp and they're all well-conditioned, therefore injuries can't happen!

But, but, but...the Eagles run a hard training camp and they're all well-conditioned, therefore injuries can't happen!

The Eagles have had a tough pre-season for injuries. I'm not sure what impact the Vick signing will have. I like McNabb, but he is overly sensitive. It will be interesting.

The Eagles have had a tough pre-season for injuries. I'm not sure what impact the Vick signing will have. I like McNabb, but he is overly sensitive. It will be interesting.

Vick won't be available to them until week 6. They could be out of it already by then. Assuming Vick is even any good after the long absence.