Here is to Lori

Booster4324

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd prize is a date with beerball. With a keg. On the romantic Buffalo river.

Beerball - bite me.

If you count trying to get Beerball's mom off of me all the time a frustrating experience, then yeah!

I've heard that once they get past the sight of that 3rd eye in the middle of his forehead, they actually have a good time with Beerball.

Have you ever read Deerball's posts? That's an impossibility.

I do believe that I must protest this personal attack upon my person.

Is there a moderator in the house? Personal attacks are strictly forbidden by the terms of service. I demand satisfaction!

I do believe that I must protest this personal attack upon my person.

Is there a moderator in the house? Personal attacks are strictly forbidden by the terms of service. I demand satisfaction!

AiO is a moderator. Perhaps she could be of assistance.

Did you truly miss the threads of that mofo last night ?

Between the HOF, training camp, and Buffalo, I've put 974 miles on the car since last Friday night, with another three-hour round trip to the Ralph on the schedule for later today. From the time I left Canton on Monday morning until I unpacked the laptop at home this afternoon to finish the preview, my only Web access has been via BlackBerry, and surfing the Wall on there isn't fun. So, no, I haven't been around much.

But from the sounds of it, that may well be a good thing. Eh, so it goes ...

Between the HOF, training camp, and Buffalo, I've put 974 miles on the car since last Friday night, with another three-hour round trip to the Ralph on the schedule for later today. From the time I left Canton on Monday morning until I unpacked the laptop at home this afternoon to finish the preview, my only Web access has been via BlackBerry, and surfing the Wall on there isn't fun. So, no, I haven't been around much.

But from the sounds of it, that may well be a good thing. Eh, so it goes ...

Dat's da reason your friend Booster started this thread. It was to counteract the ravings of a madman. Not like Ozzy Osbourne but more like Ernest T. Bass. Anyhoo, dis is all love for you. :rolleyes: and disdain for Deerball, but like you said what's new?

Sounds like you had a good time. You didn't miss anything. We just felt like collectively expressing our love towards you.

Okay, now I'm skeered. :rolleyes:

Kidding. Thanks for having my back, y'all.

Dat's da reason your friend Booster started this thread. It was to counteract the ravings of a madman. Not like Ozzy Osbourne but more like Ernest T. Bass. Anyhoo, dis is all love for you. :rolleyes: and disdain for Deerball, but like you said what's new?

"How do you do Miss Wiley?"

Never thought I'd see an Ernest T reference around here.

Classic.