Miami Dolphins updated fight song..

Major Mud

WTF was that?! I like T-Pain, but jeez, that was pretty pathetic. It sounds like something the kids sing at camp.

And who has a friggin' fight song anyway? I wouldn't call Shout a fight song....and even if it were, it's cooler than that crap.

WTF was that?! I like T-Pain, but jeez, that was pretty pathetic. It sounds like something the kids sing at camp.

And who has a friggin' fight song anyway? I wouldn't call Shout a fight song....and even if it were, it's cooler than that crap.

But hey they do have hot cheerleaders!

I like T-Pain...

Why? His use of Auto-Tune is the worst thing that has ever happened to music. I'm not sure if he can even sing, he sounds like a robot or computer voice.

...and what's with the dumb name? T-Pain? Is that a spin off of Ice-T or T.I.? Just dumb.

I'm not sure that fans of a team that once used the Whamie-Weenie phallic symbol as a promotional item can point fingers at another team's fight song.

But it's the 'Phins. SCREW 'EM!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Why? His use of Auto-Tune is the worst thing that has ever happened to music. I'm not sure if he can even sing, he sounds like a robot or computer voice.

...and what's with the dumb name? T-Pain? Is that a spin off of Ice-T or T.I.? Just dumb.

Amen, if you need to use Auto-Tune for every song, then you have no talent.

Easy there big fella...it's not like I said he was Beethoven. :doh: