Buffalo Rumblings 53 man roster

I think McIntyre, Youboty, and Wendling will deff make it and maybe even Justin Jenkins

link

Full list of "cuts": QB Matt Baker, RB Bruce Hall, FB Corey McIntyre, WR Justin Jenkins, WR C.J. Hawthorne, WR Felton Huggins, OT Chris Denman, OT Nick Hennessey, C Marvin Philip, DE Chris Ellis, DE Copeland Bryan, DE Jermaine McGhee, DE Ataefiok Etukeren, DT Marcus Smith, DT Corey Mace, LB Ashlee Palmer, CB Ashton Youboty, S John Wendling, S Dustin Fox, LS Garrison Sanborn.

I think McIntyre, Youboty, and Wendling will deff make it and maybe even Justin Jenkins

link

Full list of "cuts": QB Matt Baker, RB Bruce Hall, FB Corey McIntyre, WR Justin Jenkins, WR C.J. Hawthorne, WR Felton Huggins, OT Chris Denman, OT Nick Hennessey, C Marvin Philip, DE Chris Ellis, DE Copeland Bryan, DE Jermaine McGhee, DE Ataefiok Etukeren, DT Marcus Smith, DT Corey Mace, LB Ashlee Palmer, CB Ashton Youboty, S John Wendling, S Dustin Fox, LS Garrison Sanborn.

The 2 only changes I would make would be to cut Simpson and replace him with Wendling, and cut Ellison and replace him with Bowen :thumbsup:

Unfortuantaley that second one won't happen so IDK how to get Bowen on the roster without taking Corto off who I don't think will get cut

The 2 only changes I would make would be to cut Simpson and replace him with Wendling, and cut Ellison and replace him with Bowen :thumbsup:

Unfortuantaley that second one won't happen so IDK how to get Bowen on the roster without taking Corto off who I don't think will get cut

Corto? Corto is dead meat. Bowej makes it; Ashlee Palmer (Simpson?) will make it even before Corto. He had his obligatory year on the bills from being a local product.

Corto? Corto is dead meat. Bowej makes it; Ashlee Palmer (Simpson?) will make it even before Corto. He had his obligatory year on the bills from being a local product.

I meant Ko Simpson. And Corto may not be 100% dead meat yeat. He is exactly the type of player that the Bills coaches love to keep on the roster, They diamond in the rough type of player much like they did with Fred Jackson. And he is a ST ace so I think that he makes it before Buggs does. So IMO both Bowen and Corto should make the Bills final roster.

I dont see us keeping 4 te's and going without FB, so Stupar to PS and McIntyre in. Then Youboty and Wendling are also set to make the roster, likely victims would be Corto and Buggs.

Is Buggs eligible for PS? The guy always gets good reviews it seems he can make some plays too.

I dont see us keeping 4 te's and going without FB, so Stupar to PS and McIntyre in. Then Youboty and Wendling are also set to make the roster, likely victims would be Corto and Buggs.

If your thinking is FB will be needed for extra pass blocking, then I agree, it may be so. IF the OL develops as planned, then I don't see a specific role for FB in the offense, as yet, and we may opt for another DB/WR/ST player.

I'm mildly surprized that we only have Moorman and Lindell in camp for K duties. If either get injured, I'm sure we'll have a ABP for replacements, but this thinking gives us a couple more guys to consider through the summer- which is good.

I'm wondering about the depth at TE...Derek Schouman as the starter? What I saw out of Derek Fine last year seems good enough to start him over Schouman, but I may be splitting hairs.

Wendling won't make it. The guy is a total dud - good athlete, horrible football player. And they can't keep all of those safeties (Wendling, Scott, Whitner, Byrd, Wilson, Simpson). Two of those may be gone, I'm thinking Wendling and Simpson. Also I agree that Youboty is more likely to be traded than cut, and that Ellis, although he *should* be on the bubble, will probably be kept for depth and CYA purposes for one more season.