• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice tryyourself, but WTF language are you speaking? <_<

The Kanes arrest is also "a consequence of the incident", no? :lol:

What the Kanes were arrested for IS the incident. :thumbsup:

Nice try yourself, but WTF language are you speaking? <_<

The Kanes arrest is also "a consequence of the incident", no? :thumbsup:

You're smarter than that Senator. Why are you so vehement about this and determined to twist, what is said and what we do know, to defend Kane?

Personally, the story rang true from the beginning and I am sick of athletes getting away with things that would get the average person thrown in jail. Whether the cabbie is later arrested for his own violations means nothing to me.

You're smarter than that Senator. Why are you so vehement about this and determined to twist, what is said and what we do know, to defend Kane?

Personally, the story rang true from the beginning and I am sick of athletes getting away with things that would get the average person thrown in jail. Whether the cabbie is later arrested for his own violations means nothing to me.

I'm smart enough to know that once you admitted, "That's your version," then it is indeed a 'version' - and that's all Paul Cambria will need. <_<

I do also know that driving drunk, and driving without a license, and falsifying information to obtain a license - will all land me in jail as well.

I'm smart enough to know that once you admitted, "That's your version," then it is indeed a 'version' - and that's all Paul Cambria will need. <_<

I do also know that driving drunk, and driving without a license, and falsifying information to obtain a license - will all land me in jail as well.

Well, I guess some people really will find any excuse to defend the indefensible if they are a fan of a pro athlete. Let's hope that the people around Kane aren't as likely to make excuses for his actions, thus enabling any future crimes he may commit.

Bolded - Since you are so conversant with the details. I assume the passengers assaulted him from within the car. Otherwise, your version of events falls apart like tissue.

Well, I guess some people really will find any excuse to defend the indefensible if they are a fan of a pro athlete. Let's hope that the people around Kane aren't as likely to make excuses for his actions, thus enabling any future crimes he may commit.

Bolded - Since you are so conversant with the details. I assume the passengers assaulted him from within the car. Otherwise, your version of events falls apart like tissue.

I absolutely assume that the assault began inside the cab in which they were illegally imprisoned.

I also noticed that you edited out something about lawyers lying to defend Kane, which would not be at all like LoTempio stating - with regard to his own client's fraudulent license -

On Wednesday, LoTempio expressed his client’s willingness to remedy the situation, saying, “It’s all news to Mr. Radecki, and he’ll do whatever he needs to do to straighten it out.” <_<

link

I absolutely assume that the assault began inside the cab in which they were illegally imprisoned.

I also noticed that you edited out something about lawyers lying to defend Kane, which would not be at all like LoTempio stating - with regard to his own client's fraudulent license -

On Wednesday, LoTempio expressed his client’s willingness to remedy the situation, saying, “It’s all news to Mr. Radecki, and he’ll do whatever he needs to do to straighten it out.” <_<

link

Actually, I edited out accusing you of lying, as I am trying to be civil.

So if the assault began or even continued outside the car, will you be as supportive of the Kane brothers?

What part of, it isn't about the cabbie (for me) do you not get yet?

So if the assault began or even continued outside the car, will you be as supportive of the Kane brothers?

Ah but it should be. Had he not locked them in none of this would have happened.

What part of "I don't really care" do you not get?

All I want is to see the Kanes done with this lying, thieving cabbie's vile canard, and for the recidivist drunk with the fraudulent license to surrender it, drive no more, and stop illegally imprisoning 20-year-old kids in the back of his illegally operated taxi!!! <_<

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1515229

See the extreme level of stupidity we're dealing with here?

Now I don't know the posters around here as well as some others do, but this is really coming across to me as a "well since you're going to accept one extreme as what really happened, I'm going to assume the opposite extreme just to prove a point" type attitude.

What part of "I don't really care" do you not get?

All I want is to see the Kanes done with this, and for the recidivist drunk with the fraudulent license to surrender it, drive no more, and stop illegally imprisoning 20-year-old kids in the back of his illegally operated taxi!!! <_<

Fair enough, you care more for the Kanes than the law. Being a fan who cares little for the law isn't a crime.

We shall see how the story turns out. My prediction:

Kanes started the fight after they got out of the taxi (or at least the doors were unlocked).

Now I don't know the posters around here as well as some others do, but this is really coming across to me as a "well since you're going to accept one extreme as what really happened, I'm going to assume the opposite extreme just to prove a point" type attitude.

I thought that too at first. Read his last post. He simply wants it to go away.

I thought that too at first. Read his last post. He simply wants it to go away.

You may opine and misinterpret my posts to your heart's content - just do not mistake, or attempt to proffer, your own convoluted interpretations as incontrovertible statements of fact.

You may opine and misinterpret my posts to your heart's content - just do not mistake, or attempt to proffer, your own convoluted interpretations as incontrovertible statements of fact.

So answer a simple question, why is the cabbie not indicted for false imprisonment and the Kanes are indicted for theft and assualt?

You are blaming their actions against the cabbie. Then you offer up this...

All I want is to see the Kanes done with this lying, thieving cabbie's vile canard, and for the recidivist drunk with the fraudulent license to surrender it, drive no more, and stop illegally imprisoning 20-year-old kids in the back of his illegally operated taxi!!!

Another simple question, will you blame the Kanes if they attacked the cabbie after he unlocked the doors?

So answer a simple question, why is the cabbie not indicted for false imprisonment and the Kanes are indicted for theft and assualt?

You are blaming their actions against the cabbie. Then you offer up this...

Another simple question, will you blame the Kanes if they attacked the cabbie after he unlocked the doors?

What I will not do is attempt to respond to each and every endless, ridiculous, hypothetical permutation of 'how the events might possibly have unfolded' that you care to proffer! <_<

What I will not do is attempt to respond to each and every endless, ridiculous, hypothetical permutation of 'how the events might possibly have unfolded' that you care to proffer! <_<

We shall see who is right in the long run, perhaps. Seeing as how Kane apologized for disappointing everyone, has been indicted and is probably in negotiations to make this all disappear, we may never know.

I will say this, if the two brothers came forward and confessed they were worried because the doors on the cab were locked and the old man held them prisoner, I might change my mind. So far all that has been said is, it contributed to the situation. Since they appeared to argue about the money afterward, and then the fight ensued, it seems more logical to assume the cabbie had unlocked the doors by then. Oh and last, but certainly not least, if they were free to move about and no longer imprisoned as you put it, the proper course of action is to notify the police.

You go ahead and stick with your imprisoned story, if it proves to be correct, I will come back and wear the paper bag. If they were outside the car and assaulted him, will you do the same?