Ralph Wilsons middle name

Codger

anyone want to see Ralph's political dontations?

http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/con...on.asp?cycle=08

my personal favorite - the $250 to brian higgins. so awesome. sad he was a hillary fan though. you'd think a man with money would rather dictate who he gives money to then let the government. oh well

The link states that Ralph has been the president since the Bill's inception. Wasn't some douche named Donahoe president for a while?

sometimes i think we all give ralph a hard time, and don't realize that any other owner would have left buffalo YEARS ago, heck well before I was born, for another more profitable city. Don't believe me? look at the Buffalo Braves - aka LA Clippers. It's a perfect case and point. We should all be so thankful enough that a man like Ralph chose to turn down what could have been multi-millions elsewhere to keep his team here. I don't think a lot of people in society, heck on this blog, would turn down the chance at making that kind of money at the cost of some "fans." But ralph has ALWAYS been about the fans. We B word about him not bringing in marquee players but people don't realized - he isn't a self made millionaire like the KRafts and Joneses of the league. His "millions" are not liquid assets they are all tied up in the bills! So, instead of us all harping on him being cheap, we should all thank him for the awesome memories we have of the Bills because he CHOSE to keep the team here when so many other men left for money. Truly, there are few men like him in business these days....

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090804/SP...-Midwest-values

sometimes i think we all give ralph a hard time, and don't realize that any other owner would have left buffalo YEARS ago, heck well before I was born, for another more profitable city. Don't believe me? look at the Buffalo Braves - aka LA Clippers. It's a perfect case and point. We should all be so thankful enough that a man like Ralph chose to turn down what could have been multi-millions elsewhere to keep his team here. I don't think a lot of people in society, heck on this blog, would turn down the chance at making that kind of money at the cost of some "fans." But ralph has ALWAYS been about the fans. We B word about him not bringing in marquee players but people don't realized - he isn't a self made millionaire like the KRafts and Joneses of the league. His "millions" are not liquid assets they are all tied up in the bills! So, instead of us all harping on him being cheap, we should all thank him for the awesome memories we have of the Bills because he CHOSE to keep the team here when so many other men left for money. Truly, there are few men like him in business these days....

Well said. Some here are going to come after you, though.

Ok, I'll bite.

Exactly what city did Ralph turn down for a move that would have made him "multimillions"?

Also, the Bills turn a hefty profit every year. Since this "company" has no shareholders, all profits go to the owner. He does not reinvest all that money into his team. So, saying "his 'millions' are not liquid assets they are all tied up in the Bills" is incorrect.