Marshawn to serve all 3 games of suspension

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Guns should be illegal. Full stop. If you are going to have liquor, you can't have guns.

It is absolutely retarded that guns are legal when over 500 people, kmoe than one per day, is killed by them in several CITIES in the USA.

Glad I dont live there; where I stay, you have a gun, you go to jail for ten years. And when there is a SINGLE murder, it is front page news.

Humans are violent by inclination; no need to encourage them by giving them the tools to carry out their violence, and the fuel (liquor and crack) to push it up.

the NRA is a retard organization of NASCAR fans; except for a narrow exception for hunting rifles to be used by actual hunters, guns should be restricted to the police.

That said, guns ARE legal in teh USa, Marshawn had one only in his trunk, he did not blast anyone or even himself, 3 games seems like a lot.

Connecting the NRA to NASCAR as an argument for gun violence is a bit of a reach don't you think.

Criminals can go out and buy a gun on the black market very easily and then walk into your house and murder your family with it and you are going to sit there and tell me we should take protection away from all the households that can responsibly handle having a firearm safely, are you nuts.

Connecting the NRA to NASCAR as an argument for gun violence is a bit of a reach don't you think.

Criminals can go out and buy a gun on the black market very easily and then walk into your house and murder your family with it and you are going to sit there and tell me we should take protection away from all the households that can responsibly handle having a firearm safely, are you nuts.

Clearly once guns are illegal they will simply no longer exist. Just like murder and rape. Make a law and criminals will have no choice but to obey. Silly citizen, the government will protect you from those that want to harm you or your family.

Keeping guns in your house will cost you at least 6 games in the NFL.

Better off keeping one in the trunk.

Guest dog14787
Haven't read all the posts as it seems the thread has been a tad hijacked, but the Bucs and Saints have to be salivating that their early season road game will be without Lynch.. ;)

I would imagine the Bucs and Saints are allot more concerned about Lee Evans and T.O. and the receiving capabilities of Jackson and Rhodes just made things more complicated for them in my opinion.

Guest dog14787
Don't you mean carrying an unregistered hand gun, while reeking of weed, after running over an old woman and running away the year before?

Yeah I think that warrants a suspension

Its just to bad that Fred Jackson and Dominic Rhodes is going to be your worse nightmare isn't it.

Get your popcorn ready ;)

Don't you mean carrying an unregistered hand gun, while reeking of weed, after running over an old woman and running away the year before?

Yeah I think that warrants a suspension

"Reeking of weed?" Who in California doesn't? Not that there's any truth to claim by the cops. I've heard that over there, that's replaced the busted (by the cop) tail light excuse since every does it and no one really cares. If they didn't find that WMD in his trunk, and Lynch ready to kill someone, we never would have heard about any of this.

Meh...Freddy Jackson ran for over 130 yards against the Patriots when they were fighting for their playoff lives, and that was with them putting 8 in the box throughout the entire friggin game.

I've got a lot of confidence in Freddy, he plays hard and never gives up on plays. No problems with him and Rhodes holding down the fort for three games...

Yeah your offense tore us up that game for a total of 0 points

"Reeking of weed?" Who in California doesn't? Not that there's any truth to claim by the cops. I've heard that over there, that's replaced the busted (by the cop) tail light excuse since every does it and no one really cares.

Not saying I care that he smokes weed, I'm saying he's a retard for driving around smoking when he's a millionaire, sh-- I haven't really gone on a blunt cruise since I lived with my parents. The cops pull you over and you stink like ganj you're gonna get f_cked with.

But the point still stands he's a repeat offender of run ins with the law. They didn't suspend him the first time and he didn't stay out of trouble, he has no one to blame but himself

Thought the commish might knock off a game like he has done with Brandon Marshall last season, and others. Guess not.

Lynch Appeal Denied

Marshawn Lynch was called in or spoken to by the commissioner after a prior transgression. He was warned that there would be serious consequences for him if he got into trouble again. Lynch was insincerely contrite and told the commissioner that he had learned his lesson. So what does he do in the offseason? He ends up in a parked in an area known for dopers. The police couldn't help to smell the dope coming out of the tinted vheicle inhabited by a crowd of "his boys". In addition, the choir boy football player has in his possession an unlicensed gun.

The moron half back for the Bills got off easy. If I were the commissioner I would have suspended him for eight games. Lynch and Burriss should star in their own movie of "Dumber and Dumbest. I have no sympathy for rich idiots. ;):thumbsup:

Not saying I care that he smokes weed, I'm saying he's a retard for driving around smoking when he's a millionaire, sh-- I haven't really gone on a blunt cruise since I lived with my parents. The cops pull you over and you stink like ganj you're gonna get f_cked with.

Which would explain the charge for the pot. ;)

But the point still stands he's a repeat offender of run ins with the law. They didn't suspend him the first time and he didn't stay out of trouble, he has no one to blame but himself

Most of us have a problem with the inconsistency shown by the Commish. The aforementioned Brandon Marshall got his suspension reduced to 1 game from 3, messed-up again, and this was allegedly the reason Goodell decided to not reduce Lynch's suspension. Yet Marshall didn't get suspended for being arrested again. WTF is that? So it's less of not having anyone else to blame, than having an inconsistent and frankly stupid Commish making whatever rules he wants. Maybe TO was right that Goodell needs to sit in jail himself to get some perspective in life?

Marshawn Lynch was called in or spoken to by the commissioner after a prior transgression. He was warned that there would be serious consequences for him if he got into trouble again. Lynch was insincerely contrite and told the commissioner that he had learned his lesson. So what does he do in the offseason? He ends up in a parked in an area known for dopers. The police couldn't help to smell the dope coming out of the tinted vheicle inhabited by a crowd of "his boys". In addition, the choir boy football player has in his possession an unlicensed gun.

The moron half back for the Bills got off easy. If I were the commissioner I would have suspended him for eight games. Lynch and Burriss should star in their own movie of "Dumber and Dumbest. I have no sympathy for rich idiots. ;):thumbsup:

You must be the "buying public" to which PushthePile referred. :thumbsup:

Big OOPS!

It was Thurman...

Thurman was suspended 4 games for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He failed to show up to take the test. Then while he was out for that suspension he got arrested for drunk driving and the suspension was extended for the rest of the year. A few months later he was arrested again for drunk driving. Then, a few months later he was accused of assault but the charges were eventually dropped because of conflicting eyewittness reports.

His application for reinstatement as not accepted by the NFL and he had to sit another year. While out on that suspension he was accused of breaking another man's jaw in a fight. Once again the charges were dropping due to "insufficient evidence."

The guy seems to find trouble at every turn - he's lucky to get back into the NFL at all.