NFL Network: Pinto ron

Every time Ken starts digging through the back of the car looking for the "rally chips" and such to show them to a newbie, I start looking for a place to puke.

That said, he's still one of the coolest people in the world to hang around with, and I'm looking forward to a weekend of tailgating in Canton. (Oh yeah, there's some ceremony, too. And a game, I think.)

Some reporter years ago forgot his name, so in the article he called him Ron.

Actually, I think Joe Cahn's the one who did that, and Ken still picks on him about it ...

Wow! I'm going to have to stop by and see him at one of the home games this year but I'm going to have to pass on any of the food...ugh!

Does anyone know where he usually parks?

The wings are actually quite good. The nasty stuff in the back of the Pinto is just for show; he's the only one who ever touches that.

Location: Lot 1, directly east of Pole 5 (where we're at). Walk south from the fieldhouse, hang a left at Pole 5 (say hi as you go by the blue Dodge van and black Torrent), and the Pinto is up against the guardrail at the edge of the lot.

The wings are actually quite good. The nasty stuff in the back of the Pinto is just for show; he's the only one who ever touches that.

Location: Lot 1, directly east of Pole 5 (where we're at). Walk south from the fieldhouse, hang a left at Pole 5 (say hi as you go by the blue Dodge van and black Torrent), and the Pinto is up against the guardrail at the edge of the lot.

I won't be going to any preseason games but will be there on 9/20 for the game against the Buc's. See ya there!!!!

Except for the "kids day" preseason game against Da Bears. He is moving up next to the stadium to be part of a Food Network special on tailgating.

I won't be going to any preseason games but will be there on 9/20 for the game against the Buc's. See ya there!!!!

funniest dude... good for you buddy keepin the legacy of the bills fan goin

Except for the "kids day" preseason game against Da Bears. He is moving up next to the stadium to be part of a Food Network special on tailgating.

Right. We talked about that on the walk back to the car on Saturday.

i wish i could get back to a game again this year, but i dont think so. Good luck at the tailgates this year!