Jersey Unveiling & Beer Summit, both DUDS

Unveiling production was about as unexciting as it could get. Looks like they threw it together last minute (people walking in front of nets to release balloons? Hanging up jerseys behind the players who are WEARING the jerseys?) Oh brother. I know the economy is down but it seems to be bouncing back, ride the wave and invest a little more in the unveiling ceremony.

E for Effort on the fireworks at least.

Unveiling production was about as unexciting as it could get. Looks like they threw it together last minute (people walking in front of nets to release balloons? Hanging up jerseys behind the players who are WEARING the jerseys?) Oh brother. I know the economy is down but it seems to be bouncing back, ride the wave and invest a little more in the unveiling ceremony.

E for Effort on the fireworks at least.

wow, what did you want? Elvis to show up butt naked doing cartwheels shakin' his "howyadoin'" around T.O.'s chin strap? jeeze...

yeah I was there and it was awful. Players looked and probably felt incredibly awkward just standing up there. I dk if anyone heard but when CB asked if any of the players wanted to share a funny moment from the locker room and no one stood up, some guy yelled "KELSAY STEP UP AND ANSWER YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS". I got a laugh out of it lol.

yeah I was there and it was awful. Players looked and probably felt incredibly awkward just standing up there. I dk if anyone heard but when CB asked if any of the players wanted to share a funny moment from the locker room and no one stood up, some guy yelled "KELSAY STEP UP AND ANSWER YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS". I got a laugh out of it lol.

no way... hahahaha

I'm glad Kelsay didn't step up, he would have taken the longest and most circular route to the podium

Kinda glad we left just before 9...

I took my time heading out after the fireworks, browsed the merchandise tent, and the line for Sutherland was still several hundred people long. The good thing is since they were running so many buses, I only had to wait about 20 minutes to get on. Ended up sitting with Mike38832832 on the ride back.

Speaking of jersey unveilings...Remember that "Night of Champions" or whatever it was called, when Donahoe unveiled the AFL Championship jerseys with Losman and co? The NFL Network came and taped it...Kelly, Reed, Talley etc were all there...that was pretty impressive from what I remember. Did that ever air?