Bills Fans

This lack of password giving falls under the category of "do not hold out on me". Do you not trust me or something?

I do what I say if it is good. I do what I say if it ain't so good. Get it?

I tried all the passwords people gave in the thread except Wormboy's. None of them worked. Don't give me the wrong password in a guess to get money. If you know it you know it if you don't you don't.

try this one...... YOUAREANIDIOT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try this one...... YOUAREANIDIOT

Oh look an internet tough guy from the Air Force. What did you do there? Stewardess? Maybe there is a marine on this sight so I at least know what I'm dealing with.

I did that password and it didn't work and I think I figured out what it means maybe and I don't like that one bit.

This lack of password giving falls under the category of "do not hold out on me". Do you not trust me or something?

I do what I say if it is good. I do what I say if it ain't so good. Get it?

I tried all the passwords people gave in the thread except Wormboy's. None of them worked. Don't give me the wrong password in a guess to get money. If you know it you know it if you don't you don't.

I know the password but I am not going to give it to you without some type of agreement.(and I don't trust you) You will need my help to get into the computer as well (after all it did take you 5 weeks to write the original post). Stop dickin around with others and put up or shut up. 50/50 split or nothin, when you are done screwin around, get back to me.

I know the password but I am not going to give it to you without some type of agreement.(and I don't trust you) You will need my help to get into the computer as well (after all it did take you 5 weeks to write the original post). Stop dickin around with others and put up or shut up. 50/50 split or nothin, when you are done screwin around, get back to me.

50/50 split of your head maybe Mr. Negotiator. I'm done with you.

I'm the ONLY one with the password meathead. I own you.

Is that right?

Well, maybe I should start seeing things your way I suppose. What do you say to us meeting somewhere to make the exchange? How about we do it down near the river?

Is that right?

Well, maybe I should start seeing things your way I suppose. What do you say to us meeting somewhere to make the exchange? How about we do it down near the river?

He OWNS you!

:wallbash:

Is that right?

Maybe we should. Yah that's right, we can make the exchange.

I seen the computer myself one time. And don't worry none about "thebug". He's's just going off what I said. I'll deal with the computer if you give me the "Two Bills Drive" signauture there Mr. Finance. I suggest you tell me.

You suggest? What the !@#$ does that mean?

You suggest? What the !@#$ does that mean?

That's just mook talk. You see, Jimmy here is the muscle. Very light in the brains. Your basic mamaluke. If he had half a brain, he'd have cracked the password by now.

That's just mook talk. You see, Jimmy here is the muscle. Very light in the brains. Your basic mamaluke. If he had half a brain, he'd have cracked the password by now.

Some things like passwords are hard to crack.

Some things like skulls are easy.

Some things like passwords are hard to crack.

Some things like skulls are easy.

My point, exactly. What are you Calabrese?

You seem a little too stupid to be Sicilian.

Perhaps you need to recruit someone from Marche to crack that code.

My point, exactly. What are you Calabrese?

You seem a little too stupid to be Sicilian.

Perhaps you need to recruit someone from Marche to crack that code.

What I need is for someone to give me the Two Bills Drive Signature. I tried all the stuff I could think of like "Kelly" because his picture is there, "est. 1996" because that seems like a code or something, and "Powered By IP.Board © 2009 IPS, Inc.

Licensed to: Two Bills Drive" because it is at the bottom where a signature belongs.

So you can see I'm not dumb like you inferenced. I just don't hang around Bills web sites all day to learn the signature. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets by the way.

And enough looking into my background already.

What I need is for someone to give me the Two Bills Drive Signature. I tried all the stuff I could think of like "Kelly" because his picture is there, "est. 1996" because that seems like a code or something, and "Powered By IP.Board © 2009 IPS, Inc.

Licensed to: Two Bills Drive" because it is at the bottom where a signature belongs.

So you can see I'm not dumb like you inferenced. I just don't hang around Bills web sites all day to learn the signature. J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets by the way.

And enough looking into my background already.

Well, thebug has the code. You just have to be man enough to show for the meet, and smart enough to share the proceeds with him.

As you admit to being a Jests fan, I doubt you are either.

Ok smart guy, which river? When and where?

Don't be stupid Jimmy (I know that's hard for you) just put up the cash, I will provide the code and you don't have to get hurt. Sound good? Do you have the code yet? NO...........Why is that? Because I am the olny one who knows it.....with out me that money stays put and so do you. Think about it.

Don't be stupid Jimmy (I know that's hard for you) just put up the cash, I will provide the code and you don't have to get hurt. Sound good? Do you have the code yet? NO...........Why is that? Because I am the olny one who knows it.....with out me that money stays put and so do you. Think about it.

Why would you be the only one to know the signature to this web site?

Are you trying to put one over on the rest of your friends?

Do you run this outfit?

Were you and my client close?

Think about it.

Not his strong suit.

Offer him some capicola (this mook probably only knows it as gabagool) and provolone. That's the kind of thing that you need to bait the hook for a chooch like this.

(Hmm capicola and provolone...now I'm hungry...)

Why would you be the only one to know the signature to this web site?

Are you trying to put one over on the rest of your friends?

Do you run this outfit?

Were you and my client close?

Let's just say I know stuff. Not puttin one over on anyone, in fact i will likely help out some folk here after the transaction is complete, maybe even put on a nice spread at the TBD tailgate?

I don't run anything around here......like i said, I just know stuff.

Nobody was close to your client, you know that. Nice try.

The clocks tickin Jimmy :wallbash:

Let's just say I know stuff. Not puttin one over on anyone, in fact i will likely help out some folk here after the transaction is complete, maybe even put on a nice spread at the TBD tailgate?

I don't run anything around here......like i said, I just know stuff.

Nobody was close to your client, you know that. Nice try.

The clocks tickin Jimmy :pirate:

I didn't see nobody down at the river, which is exactly what I thought.

I'm sure this vault will respond to a little brute force since that is my only option. As of now, none of you guys get a cut.

I also notice that the little picture you put in your note is called flirt. Unless you're a chick, I think you should stay away from me.

I'm sure this vault will respond to a little brute force since that is my only option.

James, I know that we didn't get off on the best of terms, but really, you don't want to try to force your way into the vault. Bad things man, really bad things.

Jimmy 'the Fish' disposed of the body. I understand it has a couple new eye holes..

You're thinking of the wrong Jimmy. The Fish is Jimmy Salmonte, our Jimmy is Jimmy 'The Spaz' Spagnola. He's been known to miss his target.

I didn't see nobody down at the river, which is exactly what I thought.

I'm sure this vault will respond to a little brute force since that is my only option. As of now, none of you guys get a cut.

I also notice that the little picture you put in your note is called flirt. Unless you're a chick, I think you should stay away from me.

Wow you are really dumb Jimmy, I didn't tell you which river and you went anyway? Did you just stop by every river? Look buddy it's too late for you, I used remote desktop to get in the system and transferred the money myself, thanks anyway. You should go back to making license plates. When you do use your "brute" force and get in, I left you a little something. :pirate:

Talk to me little man.

OK, not sure why I'm saving your ass, but here's what I know:

First obsticle is the retina scan. There's a chin rest just inside the door leading to the vault. You stick your mug in there and it scans the retina. If you don't match the room is sealed with you in it and noxious gas is released. Really noxious. Hopefully you remembered to keep crayonz' eye.

Next you have the thumbprint reader. If you get throught the retina scan you next have to scan your thumbprint. If the print isn't crayonz' the room seals and all of the oxygen is sucked out. You don't want that to happen. Did you keep his right thumb?

No reason to go further until I know about the eye and thumb...

OK, not sure why I'm saving your ass, but here's what I know:

First obsticle is the retina scan. There's a chin rest just inside the door leading to the vault. You stick your mug in there and it scans the retina. If you don't match the room is sealed with you in it and noxious gas is released. Really noxious. Hopefully you remembered to keep crayonz' eye.

Next you have the thumbprint reader. If you get throught the retina scan you next have to scan your thumbprint. If the print isn't crayonz' the room seals and all of the oxygen is sucked out. You don't want that to happen. Did you keep his right thumb?

No reason to go further until I know about the eye and thumb...

I am confused and a bit concerned you are lying to me. You do know what happens to people that lies to me right?

The first obsticle is the password not any of that other stuff. That's what I been saying. If there is more junk after that so be it. And I told you that the boss clumsily fell off the boat.

I think you helped me a little bit here. I never heard the boss called crayonz before. Maybe he meant his own signature on Two Bills Drive possibly. I thought there was a signature for the whole sight. I will look up the signature for someone with a name of crayonz and try it.

If there is more crap to get by after that I will figure it out. I can tell you I don't want to be ripping my own eye out though. If I catch that gerbil I will use his. Do gerbils have retinas?

I am confused and a bit concerned you are lying to me. You do know what happens to people that lies to me right?

The first obsticle is the password not any of that other stuff. That's what I been saying. If there is more junk after that so be it. And I told you that the boss clumsily fell off the boat.

I think you helped me a little bit here. I never heard the boss called crayonz before. Maybe he meant his own signature on Two Bills Drive possibly. I thought there was a signature for the whole sight. I will look up the signature for someone with a name of crayonz and try it.

If there is more crap to get by after that I will figure it out. I can tell you I don't want to be ripping my own eye out though. If I catch that gerbil I will use his. Do gerbils have retinas?

Will you have to have a "cathartic evacuation" to set the gerbil free?