Joe Ferguson

Boy that playoff game he played with the damaged ankle was one of the gutsiest things I ever saw. That and Ewing coming into the Knicks game with an injury or (before my time) Bob Cousy playing with a broken ankle. That is the definition of tough. Actually I believe TO played in his superbowl with Philadelphis with a pretty serious injury and played well in a losing cause.

Boy that playoff game he played with the damaged ankle was one of the gutsiest things I ever saw. That and Ewing coming into the Knicks game with an injury or (before my time) Bob Cousy playing with a broken ankle. That is the definition of tough. Actually I believe TO played in his superbowl with Philadelphis with a pretty serious injury and played well in a losing cause.

Exactly, wasn't it like over 200 yds. rec.? No one can really question this guys heart. His head? That's

a whole nother story. It's nice to know that he can give you that type of effort, and he really does give

you that consistently, oh, he may drop some, but he more than makes up for it. T.O. is good, and don't

going editing that to god, just yet.

Anyways, Joe Ferguson :wallbash:

why do you have Bobby Jindal as your avatar?

Did Patrick Ewing have an epic gutsy performance?

I remember an earlier Knicks center, Willis Reed, had an all-time, inspirational gut check performance.

Did Patrick Ewing have an epic gutsy performance?

I remember an earlier Knicks center, Willis Reed, had an all-time, inspirational gut check performance.

Not really, IIRC. Game 7, Reed runs out onto the Garden floor and the place goes electric! He scored the first 2 buckets of the game (again, IIRC), but didn't score anymore. It was more about the rise he gave his teammates and fans -and that the Knicks won the game and title, that has history waxing poetic.