Vick suspended for 4 games.

nucci

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the interest in Vick but he is going to want to start with the team he chooses.

I seriously doubt the Bills would make any guarantees and the whole situation wouldn't make much sense in Buffalo.

There is no real reason for demoting Edwards to 2nd string.

I understand the interest in Vick but he is going to want to start with the team he chooses.

I seriously doubt the Bills would make any guarantees and the whole situation wouldn't make much sense in Buffalo.

I don't think there is any chance in the world the Bills sign him.

He and Lynch get the same league punishment?

That's just bull sh--.

A gun locked up in the trunk vs an organized criminal betting operation that killed the losing animal participants in a match. Seems about equal, what's your beef? :devil:

A gun locked up in the trunk vs an organized criminal betting operation that killed the losing animal participants in a match. Seems about equal, what's your beef? :devil:

What would Rae Carruth get? Six games and a required PSA on domestic violence?

Beyond absurd. If this is true, Goodell is an friggin asshat who has lost all credibility on the discipline issue.

"Today, Roger Goodell is expected to announce a 12-game suspension for Pol Pot. The Raiders are reportedly interested in acquiring him..."

ESPN reports that while Hitler did receive a season long suspension, Goodell will allow him to apply for early reinstatement after ten games if he refrains from committing further genocide.

What am I missing here? Vick has been suspended for almost 2 years now. He's getting 4 more games on top of that, right?

Basically the 4 games would be in addition to the 2 years he has already been suspended. So a 2 and a 1/4 year suspension for gambling, dogfighting, and bringing disgrace to the NFL and the Atlanta Falcons in particular? That's fair.

ESPN reports that while Hitler did receive a season long suspension, Goodell will allow him to apply for early reinstatement after ten games if he refrains from committing further genocide.

LOL, classic.

Let's not forget about this being Marshawn's 2nd offense. Last year it was the hit and run. Not defending Vick, but I think Marshawn is getting off fairly easy.

:devil:

In other news, while Hitler serves his 10 game suspension the Miami Dolphins hoping for improved performance out of Joseph Stalin