Kelsay...A Thread-Worthy Play

Paco

You may or may not agree with his decisions, but IMO using the tired "ego" mantra simply isn't based on reality, it's based on an inaccurate bias.

109168[/snapback]

It's dead on. Ok fair enough it's either EGO or flat out STUIPDITY. Decide amongst yourselfs.

Kelsay has been better than Denny from about day one. TD is the only one blind enough to think otherwise.

And YES TD's ego is still way too big and he has made WAY too many stupid assed decisions for my book.

109156[/snapback]

I find it hard to fault TD in this situation wrt Kelsay.

I am thinking that if TD thought that Denney was all that good, he would not have drafted Kelsay. Also, did Kelsay come out as a junior? If so, it is hard for a kid that young to line up week after week against the best players in the world.

If Kelsay continues to play well, it will be a no-brainer, and a huge boost for the Bills.

KTD, do you agree with this as well? :doh::flirt:

It's dead on. Ok fair enough it's either EGO or flat out STUIPDITY.  Decide amongst yourselfs.

109171[/snapback]

Other than the ramblings of some "experts" like Jerry Sulivan (lol) and some here, there has not been one shred of tangible evidence pointing to this mythical ego. In fact, I would argue that the evidence points to him being a consumate team player, as most managers and leaders are.

I find it hard to fault TD in this situation wrt Kelsay.

I am thinking that if TD thought that Denney was all that good, he would not have drafted Kelsay. Also, did Kelsay come out as a junior? If so, it is hard for a kid that young to line up week after week against the best players in the world.

If Kelsay continues to play well, it will be a no-brainer, and a huge boost for the Bills.

KTD, do you agree with this as well?  :doh:  :flirt:

109178[/snapback]

I do. :D Although Kelsay didn't come out as a junior. I think in the long run we are going to look at the Denney pick as a wasted trade up and the Kelsay pick as a steal, especially in lieu of we may have chosen him instead of Willis and Willis never would have lasted until late in the second round.

It's dead on. Ok fair enough it's either EGO or flat out STUIPDITY.  Decide amongst yourselfs.

109171[/snapback]

Is it my imagination or has Ice's credibility around here dwindled to dust?

If I recall, there were a lot of ESPNers clammoring for the Bills to take Kelsay with their 1st pick in that draft and they passed on him for some injured kid named McGahee. They ended up with Kelsay in the 2nd round anyway and everyone from ESPN seemed rather shocked that he was still available. With that being said, TD was able to pick 2 potential 1st round picks. IMHO, I would think that is pretty damn good considering how thin the 2003 draft really was. It's nice to know ahead of time that you have quality DE's on your team when looking at the 2005 draft. They are hard to come by and the Bills have 3 pretty good ones. I would like to see other teams in the league say that.

The irony of that post should not be lost on anyone.

109191[/snapback]

1) Yes I have an ego, most greats do. Gee didn't YOU post that? thanks for the complement BTW..

2) Far from stupid

3) I don't run the Bills.

Is it my imagination or has Ice's credibility around here dwindled to dust?

If I recall, there were a lot of ESPNers clammoring for the Bills to take Kelsay with their 1st pick in that draft and they passed on him for some injured kid named McGahee. They ended up with Kelsay in the 2nd round anyway and everyone from ESPN seemed rather shocked that he was still available. With that being said, TD was able to pick 2 potential 1st round picks. IMHO, I would think that is pretty damn good considering how thin the 2003 draft really was. It's nice to know ahead of time that you have quality DE's on your team when looking at the 2005 draft. They are hard to come by and the Bills have 3 pretty good ones. I would like to see other teams in the league say that.

109200[/snapback]

Answer me this, Do you care if you are credible to a few people on some obscure message board? Me either...

1) Yes I have an ego, most greats do.  Gee didn't YOU post that? thanks for the complement BTW..

2) Far from stupid

3) I don't run the Bills.

109201[/snapback]

1. You thinking that was a compliment proves that #2 is largely up for debate. Especially since I was mostly referring to you misspelling stupidity, though your ego is far larger than your production warrants.

3. Thank God.

His future's so bright, he'll have to wear shades!

I met Chris Sunday. Nice guy. He had a little complex about people talking, newspaper and radio, about him getting the big bucks and not producing.

109207[/snapback]

I dont know if anyone is like "man that damn Kelsay, we ain't got stevestojan for cap room with him on the team".

2nd round money = good for a lawyer or doctor, mediocre for a footbal player.

Answer me this, Do you care if you are credible to a few people on some obscure message board?  Me either...

109202[/snapback]

You no what, Ice? Your write. In all of my homework asinements, I've never learned a liaison like the one your teaching me know. I don't care what these jerk idiot jerk jerks think about me. What matters most is whats inside, the creemy filling.

Thanks, Ice. I'm much more at piece know.

Kelsay has been better than Denny from about day one. TD is the only one blind enough to think otherwise.

And YES TD's ego is still way too big and he has made WAY too many stupid assed decisions for my book.

109156[/snapback]

Ummmmm, wasn't it TD who drafted him? Why do you bother drafting a DE in the 2nd round if you feel you've already drafted the next Bruce Smith in Schobel and Reggie White in Denney?

And last I checked, the coaches get the call on who plays and who sits.