Stryker Sulak?

Welcome to the board....I have no idea he why he was cut. Sounds like he doesn't either.

I wonder if teams know a guys not going to make the team so they're just cutting him without paying him.

Don't know...never hurts to look, but can he play LB???

Would love me some Stryker! All I'm saying is compare the guys numbers to Orakpo against a lot of the same competition, and he played though a severe knee sprain as a senior. Then look at his measurables from the combine and they stack up with a lot of the first rounders. He'd be worth a look.

Scout.com Bio

The call on Sulak, however, is perplexing if true. ProFootballTalk quoted an unnamed source as confirming that Sulak had been let go, but the NFL offices haven’t been notified nor did the Raiders list a move on their transaction page.

Head Coach Tom Cable could not be reached for comment, either.

If true, the move would be a serious head-scratcher unless something happened behind the scenes. Sulak didn’t seem to have any problems during the team’s OTAs and was reportedly at his home preparing for the start of training camp on July 29.

Sounds like a typical Raiders.....not saying he's the next Bruce Smith but the guy could really rush the passer in college and was a good kid while at Mizzou.

Sounds like a typical Raiders.....not saying he's the next Bruce Smith but the guy could really rush the passer in college and was a good kid while at Mizzou.

He probably burst out laughing when he saw Davis in a windstorm.

From PFT:

The reason for the Raiders' decision to sever ties with defensive end Stryker Sulak still isn't know. As one astute reader has pointed out, it simply could be a case of too many bodies at the position, given that Derrick Burgess has not been traded and Greg Ellis recently has been signed.

Damn, that's one crazy franchise!

Per the bio submitted by Stl Bills, I'd be all over this guy, to get him here for a look see.

From PFT:

The reason for the Raiders' decision to sever ties with defensive end Stryker Sulak still isn't know. As one astute reader has pointed out, it simply could be a case of too many bodies at the position, given that Derrick Burgess has not been traded and Greg Ellis recently has been signed.

Damn, that's one crazy franchise!

Per the bio submitted by Stl Bills, I'd be all over this guy, to get him here for a look see.

Had 10.5 sacks as a senior and lead the NCAAs in forced fumbles with 6.

Would love me some Stryker! All I'm saying is compare the guys numbers to Orakpo against a lot of the same competition, and he played though a severe knee sprain as a senior. Then look at his measurables from the combine and they stack up with a lot of the first rounders. He'd be worth a look.

Scout.com Bio

But how did they describe his first step?