Last post wins!

/dev/null

No word from you, not sure what that means, bud?

Also, Patriots, after the bye away and after two weeks traveling!?

You coming to a game?

How about the opener?

Looks like we will head over to Boston On Friday afternoon at this time. Things can always change.

You coming to a game?

How about the opener?

Looks like we will head over to Boston On Friday afternoon at this time. Things can always change.

Thanks for the heads up!

Travel safe!

Prayers to all!

You coming to a game?

How about the opener?

Gonna try to hit the opener, would like to go to the Thursday night game, not sure if that will work out with time off. Would love to go to Texans game, my brother lives in Dallas.

Gonna try to hit the opener, would like to go to the Thursday night game, not sure if that will work out with time off. Would love to go to Texans game, my brother lives in Dallas.

We will be at both. I think my son is going to try to come up for that.

So, the state wanting to build a hundreds of million dollar bridge across my land to supplement one that currently exists in allow traffic to pass over a railway and leave the old one up for one family will be impacting my farm business severly. I am suggesting the construction of a cattle underpass which would likely cost hundreds of thousands.

We want updates! This is the Meads grandbaby thread, afterall.

I know.

I hope everybody's doing well. I guess it's possible that Mead might have more important things to do right now than log into TBD to update us buncha jaggoffs, but come on...we wanna know!

5:33this morning little Avery Madisyn 6lbs 4.5oz was born making the wife and I grand parents for the first time.

My first words to her was Buffalo Bills not New England.

Great news!!!!! I am very proud for all of your group!!!

I think you forgot something else Sabres not Bruins!!

5:33this morning little Avery Madisyn 6lbs 4.5oz was born making the wife and I grand parents for the first time.

My first words to her was Buffalo Bills not New England.

Congrats, brother! Spoil her rotten :D

Did I really make that many enemies lately that I don't get bday wishes? :cry: Other than Mead in a personal message. :)

Birthday wishes aside from Mead's PMs are hard to come by lately, since StuckinCincy stopped coming around.