New TO Shirt

Hey guys, my friend runs an online t-shirt store and I promised him I'd post a link on here. Evidently, he made a TO shirt that TO himself caught wind of, his assistant contacted my buddy and he purchased a bunch and will be seen wearing it on the reality show. I think it's pretty clever- although TO himself must be pretty cocky to actually wear it (you'll see). Check it out, here's the main page of the website, you'll see it right away...

http://dirtyragz.com/

We need more red / brown to accomodate wing sauce / BBQ stains, otherwise it's sweet.

Thats why my red hooded sweatshirt (FU for shrinking in the dryer after the Pats* game) was an awesome idea and the white jersey was not.

I think it's a sweet shirt, I ordered one myself. I agree though- and by the way, if you think that's over the top, DO NOT see Bruno.

I just saw it on sunday, pretty entertaining, but not great. The best part of the experience was watching people walk out of the theatre halfway through the movie because they were disgusted. I mean, what were they possibly expecting?