Who is the best QB in next years draft.

With so many to choose from next year mcoy, bradford, tebow, snead and others who would you take if you had the pick.

I for one would take bradford.. deadly accurate and has excellent awarness.. and will be a threat in the NFL

O and this is comming from a person that goes to the University of Florida.. While I love Tebow and think he will be alright.. having that much leadership will not help you in thw NFL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With so many to choose from next year mcoy, bradford, tebow, snead and others who would you take if you had the pick.

I for one would take bradford.. deadly accurate and has excellent awarness.. and will be a threat in the NFL

O and this is comming from a person that goes to the University of Florida.. While I love Tebow and think he will be alright.. having that much leadership will not help you in thw NFL

Tebow #1, then McCoy/Bradford.

I love Bradford's demeanor and the way he plays the game. He understands how offenses work and how the defenses are working against him.l IMO, he is better than Stafford and will be a much better NFL QB.

Yeah you are right, it is much better to have no leadership skills in the NFL like Tony Romo.

Yeah you are right, it is much better to have no leadership skills in the NFL like Tony Romo.

If Tony Romo wins a Super Bowl in 2007 (The year the Cowboys went 13-3) he is looked at as a leader. Isn't it weird how guys who don't win are never looked at as leaders. While guys who win are usually looked at as leaders. We had a conversation about this but I feel that leadership is overstated in college and leadership is mostly correlated to winning in the NFL.

Before Eli won a Superbowl he was looked at as a weak guy who commanded no presence. Now that he won a SuperBowl he is sudden cool as a cucumber and "A real calming influence on the team"

If Tony Romo wins a Super Bowl in 2007 (The year the Cowboys went 13-3) he is looked at as a leader. Isn't it weird how guys who don't win are never looked at as leaders. While guys who win are usually looked at as leaders. We had a conversation about this but I feel that leadership is overstated in college and leadership is mostly correlated to winning in the NFL.

Before Eli won a Superbowl he was looked at as a weak guy who commanded no presence. Now that he won a SuperBowl he is sudden cool as a cucumber and "A real calming influence on the team"

I agree, players that don't show up on Game day will not be looked at as leaders. I think that goes for College & the NFL.

I don't think picking a QB high is a good idea when we have a good one.

Well, whoever the best QB is and if the Bills should get him, I only hope and pray he's wise enough to call timeouts when he knows that if he runs the play he'll get injured.

GO BILLS!!!

That is hysterical. Seriously?

He's not even in the top half of NFL qb's.

At least we have a serviceable backup. Oh wait, no we don't.

Link

TE;

17th in QB rating at 85.4

6th in completion %age.

11th in avg. yards per pass. 7.2

11th in fewest int.'s - 10

10th in 1st down % 35.3

19th in passes over 40 yards

Link

Link

TE;

17th in QB rating at 85.4

6th in completion %age.

11th in avg. yards per pass. 7.2

11th in fewest int.'s - 10

10th in 1st down % 35.3

19th in passes over 40 yards

Link

Are you familiar with the concept known as "touchdowns"?

Are you familiar with the concept known as "touchdowns"?

Trent is 12-11 as a starter and only stands to improve with time. I know he doesn't throw a lot of TD's but if he stays healthy he is likely to improve his game and throw more TD's (Especially since he now has 2 quality wide receivers to throw to. Very few guys start throwing 30 TD's in their first 2 years in the league.