Pansy QBs

eat it

whiny stinkin cheatin B word

Though it still hurts, it doesn't really hurt coming from a Bill's fan. That loss still haunts me I have dreams where Asante makes that pick, or Thomas plants Eli on the turf. But then I just think of 2001 and its sweetness takes the bitterness of 07 right out of my mouth, and by the time I get to thinking about 03 and 04, 07 is a distant memory, sure it would have been nice to have had the greatest team in history but it doesn't mean I can't still enjoy having been on top of the world 3 times before. We don't have to win another and I'll be content. Thats not to say I'm not hungry for 09 to get here, hell hath no fury like Brady's revenge.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a whiny B word and you know it

he plays behind a line that is never (almost) called for holding

he gets hit he bitches to the refs

he's a whiny B word & a pansy

Wow, your level of intelligence amazes me.

Those all seem like intelligent thoughts about Brady to me.

the fact that you can deduce my level of intelligence by one post to a pats* 'fan' amazes me

but on this I am right

whiny

stinkin

cheatin

B word

I think he's commenting on the fact that you don't have respect for a guy who's kicked your teams butt up and down the field the entire decade. You don't have to like him but the guy's body of work speaks for itself.

I think he's commenting on the fact that you don't have respect for a guy who's kicked your teams butt up and down the field the entire decade. You don't have to like him but the guy's body of work speaks for itself.

his body of work?

cheats

bitches

yeah, I respect that

Though it still hurts, it doesn't really hurt coming from a Bill's fan.

I know this is not directed at me but since I started this whole mess by naming Brady I feel I have the right to chime in.

I'm a Giants fan. I proudly wore my NY hat in the Bills/Pats game last year. ;)

Looking at both threads, it seems to go like this

Tough QBs: Guys active when you started watching football.

Pansy QBs: Guys who came into the league since. Plus all Dolphins, Patriots, and Cowboys.

;)

Nothing brings out the best in TBD like the offseason. Except for a Bills loss of course.

I will start off the list for the top Pansy QBs of all time.

With Rob Johnson being an obvious choice.

--- I say Jeff Garcia

As much as I think RJ was one of the worst QBs of all time----he wasn't a pansy--he hung in there(waaaaay ttoo long)and took hits

As much as I think RJ was one of the worst QBs of all time----he wasn't a pansy--he hung in there(waaaaay ttoo long)and took hits

Maybe the simple thing to do is compare interceptions to sacks. QBs who throw too many picks are on one end, since they get rid of the ball to soon, while the QBs who stay there too long and get sacked are willing to withstand pain.

Nah, I'm going to stick with my "older than you/younger than you" split.

Chris Chandler a/k/a "Crystal Chandelier". Always liked that nickname. ;)

Also Jim Harbaugh, for getting decked by Jim Kelly (yeah, Jimbo's tough...but still...)

And Rob Johnson, the only QB I've ever seen listed on an injury report as questionable with a strained ass.

Harbough got decked by Kelly? Where was I?

I doubt there are any pansies playing QB in the NFL, but I would say this. Brady is not even close to a pansy, since he steps into his throws and takes the hit. Bledsoe always did the opposite and it's why he never got hurt. He always seemed to be backpedaling on throws and because he had a rocket arm, he got away with it for as long as he did.