2nd Stimulus?

I think it was just held in the Canandaigua Performing Arts Center. About 800 people showed up to get 45 available tickets. His body was rolled onto the stage in a copper-plated casket while Terry Jacks performed "Seasons in the Sun." It was aired on the Sci-Fi channel at 3 a.m.

Very emotional.

They changed their name to SyFy :doh:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This coming from the person with over 13,000 posts. :doh:

I'm not the one attempting to use the pathetic 'I don't have time' excuse to cover up for a lack of memory and/or (union inspired) laziness.

:D

I'm not the one attempting to use the pathetic 'I don't have time' excuse to cover up for a lack of memory and/or (union inspired) laziness.

:doh:

No. You're just the one assuming you know someone when you know nothing. I know for a fact that I could work circles around your dumb ass.

I'm sure your available time comes from someone else doing the work and you just taking the credit for it. :D

No. You're just the one assuming you know someone when you know nothing. I know for a fact that I could work circles around your dumb ass.

I'm sure your available time comes from someone else doing the work and you just taking the credit for it. :doh:

Do you see any hypocrisy in making those two statements?

Back to the shallow end of the gene pool where your union and government masters make you feel safe.

Do you see any hypocrisy in making those two statements?

Back to the shallow end of the gene pool where your union and government masters make you feel safe.

Wow, wake up... new day and you're still an d-bag. Glad to know that you haven't changed. I'm sure people are sooooo proud of you.

This sort of reminds me of that movie 'Boys Don't Cry'

you know where that transgendered girl gets the SH#T beaten out of her

Be careful. If you push him just right, pBills might warn you that other posters might attack your family.

Be careful. If you push him just right, pBills might warn you that other posters might attack your family.

Well... I guess that leaves his working buddies then, and considering I don't believe in reincarnation, I guess that crosses off Roy Williams, Jimmy Hoffa and Dave Beck.

No, I think for myself and don't need a mommy/motherment to protect me. I know you can't relate.

Yeah, I brought your mom up.

Neither do I. You are such a bad ass with a message board. Now go run along and F^@! yourself.

And with that, I introduce you to ignorant... I mean ignore button.

Neither do I. You are such a bad ass with a message board. Now go run along and F^@! yourself.

Ah yes the ignore button. The message board equivilent to covering your ears and saying "la, la, la, la, la, I can't hear you." :pirate:

So that is how you respond to getting your ass kicked with logic. Nice!

Keep posting dude, this is getting good!

Never teach anything about evil corporations. I simply don't blinders on when it comes to Labor.

Yeah, you really do. But keep regurgitating the "checks and balances" thing - it's almost as credible as when the idiots who worship the other party were doing it over the previous 8 years. People like you are the reason the frog boiling theory exists.

Yeah, you really do. But keep regurgitating the "checks and balances" thing - it's almost as credible as when the idiots who worship the other party were doing it over the previous 8 years. People like you are the reason the frog boiling theory exists.

I'm 93% sure the reason for that theory is frogs.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the find, and the best thing that I can see regarding that board is that Volcker is heading it, and that Feldstein is a part of it as well.

Look what Feldstein had to say about it months ago:

"The problem with the current stimulus plan is not that it is too big but that it delivers too little extra employment and income for such a large fiscal deficit. It is worth taking the time to get it right," he wrote.

Boy, we're so lucky that the feldster is on the board. Maybe he can work similar miracles as he did for AIG's board... :thumbsup: