Why The Bills Suck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the biggest Bills fans around, been following the team since 1969. :thumbsup: I am tired of we will get them next year. We probably need new team ownership, but that equals team leaves Buffalo. Dick Jauron seems like a nice guy, but you have to win games. I moved to Pittsburgh just under 1 year ago and guess what?? Stanley cup and Lombardi already!!! I was hollering at the TV when Santonio Holmes caught the Superbowl winner. So now i have two teams, believe me not a bad way to go

You cant have it both ways...either you a true Bills fan or not. Seems you have moved on to greener pastures.

All in know is if I moved to Pittsburgh I Would STILL BE A BILLS FAN 4 LIFE. I only throw stuff at the TV and holla and scream and cuss only when the Bills play.......no other team will ever get that kinda love from me EVER.

Yes I should spell it out, I forgot my audience. "Irrelevant" means "not important to the issue at hand" or "not applicable".. Winning is certainly not important to you sheep who cheer for the Bills , if it was you wouldn't accept mediocrity as you do. Therefore winning is irrelevant to you being a fan... Hope that helps.

Ok, at least you got the definiton right (or at least you're closer, not applicable isn't exactly synonymous with irrelevent either).

But to your point, why should the team losing make me any less of a fan? There's something called loyalty. I'm a Bills fan through thick and thin...for better or worse. Would you divorce your wife if she gained a little weight? Would you give away your children for adoption because they pulled C's in school instead of A's? Would you ditch your country and move to Europe because you don't like a law that gets passed? No, because people have loyalty toward those things. I am a loyal fan of the Bills whether they go 0-16 or 19-0.

In other words, yes, winning is irrelevant to me being a fan. What is so wrong with being a sheep that cheers for the Bills? Isn't that what being a fan is all about? Fan is short for "fanatic" not "impartial observer".

Ok, at least you got the definiton right (or at least you're closer, not applicable isn't exactly synonymous with irrelevent either).

But to your point, why should the team losing make me any less of a fan? There's something called loyalty. I'm a Bills fan through thick and thin...for better or worse. Would you divorce your wife if she gained a little weight? Would you give away your children for adoption because they pulled C's in school instead of A's? Would you ditch your country and move to Europe because you don't like a law that gets passed? No, because people have loyalty toward those things. I am a loyal fan of the Bills whether they go 0-16 or 19-0.

In other words, yes, winning is irrelevant to me being a fan. What is so wrong with being a sheep that cheers for the Bills? Isn't that what being a fan is all about? Fan is short for "fanatic" not "impartial observer".

Loyalty is the key word in this post :thumbsup:

That's what made the Super Bowl run we had 3 times as sweet.

Because we went threw the 2-14 years that's why

Look at the Cards fans, they were shyt all those years, well umm decades and their fans were almost were given a Super Bowl Trophy.

Loyal fans will get rewarded if they stick around long enough.

Loyalty is the key word in this post :thumbsup:

That's what made the Super Bowl run we had 3 times as sweet.

Because we went threw the 2-14 years that's why

Look at the Cards fans, they were shyt all those years, well umm decades and their fans were almost were given a Super Bowl Trophy.

Loyal fans will get rewarded if they stick around long enough.

Thats exactly what makes sports great. You stick with one team through the good and the bad and one day when your team wins a title it all becomes worth it.

A Lot of my friends are Giants fans (I live in NJ) through and through even when they went 4-12 before the got Eli Manning they stuck up for their team. And when the won the Super Bowl last year they were the ones who got the most joy out of it. No not the girlfriends who were only there because the Giants were in the Big game it was the true fan who put up the bad in order to truly experience the satisfaction of the win that got the most out of that victory.

When the Bills make the playoffs its going to be so sweet why because I had to put up with so much to get there. You also put yourself up for so much dissapointment when they fall short but its having that be on line that makes the win more and more special. Sports are the ultimate reality show its real unscripted and anything can happen wither it be an entertaining game or a blowout. Its even more raw emotionally than a Broadway play because in a play odds are you replicate it over and over again in a game you only play it once and that circumstance can never be repeated.

So when the Bills make the playoffs that day will be really sweet and when they win the Super Bowl (God willing) that day is going to be one of the best days ever. Thats why we follow the team through thick and thin because you can't enjoy the sunny days without a few rainy ones. Now its OK to be critical of the Bills moves but never ever change your team once you hit 10 years old and you are a fan you are a fan for life. If you switch teams or are a fan of two teams in the same sport you are a phony no doubt about it.

Thats exactly what makes sports great. You stick with one team through the good and the bad and one day when your team wins a title it all becomes worth it.

A Lot of my friends are Giants fans (I live in NJ) through and through even when they went 4-12 before the got Eli Manning they stuck up for their team. And when the won the Super Bowl last year they were the ones who got the most joy out of it. No not the girlfriends who were only there because the Giants were in the Big game it was the true fan who put up the bad in order to truly experience the satisfaction of the win that got the most out of that victory.

When the Bills make the playoffs its going to be so sweet why because I had to put up with so much to get there. You also put yourself up for so much dissapointment when they fall short but its having that be on line that makes the win more and more special. Sports are the ultimate reality show its real unscripted and anything can happen wither it be an entertaining game or a blowout. Its even more raw emotionally than a Broadway play because in a play odds are you replicate it over and over again in a game you only play it once and that circumstance can never be repeated.

So when the Bills make the playoffs that day will be really sweet and when they win the Super Bowl (God willing) that day is going to be one of the best days ever. Thats why we follow the team through thick and thin because you can't enjoy the sunny days without a few rainy ones. Now its OK to be critical of the Bills moves but never ever change your team once you hit 10 years old and you are a fan you are a fan for life. If you switch teams or are a fan of two teams in the same sport you are a phony no doubt about it.

:thumbsup:

That's right' I forgot you are the conscient of the board, forgive my ignorant postings ya JERK!!!

I believe, as it's been explained by ieatcrayonz, that 'conscient' is a trigonometry term and really has no business in a football discussion. I wish people would stop going off on different tangents all the time.

GO BILLS!!!

Actually, it is.

Close, but not really.

If I'm filling out a form and it asks me what state I live in and I tell them that I'm from Canada, the information is not applicable.

If I'm filling out a form and it asks me what state I live in and I tell them that I like pistachio ice cream, the information is irrelevant.

Like I said, the terms are close but not completely interchangeable.

I have lived in the Washington DC area since 1973. I have gone to see the Redskins play three times, all three times they were playing the Bills, all three times I cheered for the Bills. The Same applies for the Sabres at Capitals games. I took the ice and popcorn thrown at me, and in my younger day, even exchanged some fist. What kind of jerk switches colors to black and gold because that team is better that year. I agree with Sage! Winning is irrelevant, desired maybe, but irrelevant just the same. The Buffalo Bills are my team win or lose, always have been and always will be.

Close, but not really.

If I'm filling out a form and it asks me what state I live in and I tell them that I'm from Canada, the information is not applicable.

If I'm filling out a form and it asks me what state I live in and I tell them that I like pistachio ice cream, the information is irrelevant.

Like I said, the terms are close but not completely interchangeable.

good job.