Michael Jackson dead - Cardiac Arrest

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the there would have been an AED (automated external defibrillator ) around... They still have to assist in breathing... An AED is still better than manual compressions... You would think in this day and age a doctor would have one. Oh well, I guess they didn't.

He should have called Hank Med:

http://tvmadman.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/royalpains16.jpg

I'm sure Divya has one in her vehicle. It is well equipped.

He should have called Hank Med:

http://tvmadman.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/royalpains16.jpg

I'm sure Divya has one in her vehicle. It is well equipped.

Mmmmmmm....Divya........yummmmmmmmmm......

"Divya Katdare (Reshma Shetty) is a practical, efficient, and ambitious woman in her 20s who would rather be Hank's physician assistant than do what her family thinks is appropriate for a young woman of her socio-economic status: attend polo matches and plan charity events.

She shows up at Hank's Westhampton motel room with a resume in hand -- and mobile medical equipment in her trunk -- demanding that Hank hire her as his assistant. She's definitely got something to prove to her traditional parents, who aren't quite down with her program ... yet."

link

(Besides a well-equipped vehicle, she also has a lovely singing voice.)

You think the there would have been an AED (automated external defibrillator ) around... They still have to assist in breathing... An AED is still better than manual compressions... You would think in this day and age a doctor would have one. Oh well, I guess they didn't.

This is a great point

We have one at work, they keep the place so freakin hott i guess its was a wise investment with all the old folks around :thumbsup:

It is very easy to use, we took a training class on it and it took like 30 minutes

I think it could have saved his life, I too am very surprised that they did not have one handy.

This is a great point

We have one at work, they keep the place so freakin hott i guess its was a wise investment with all the old folks around :thumbsup:

It is very easy to use, we took a training class on it and it took like 30 minutes

I think it could have saved his life, I too am very surprised that they did not have one handy.

I have a funny feeling that toxicology will report that he had enough medicine in his system to kill a horse. No AED can save you when you're that far gone... Maybe his heart would have started, but he'd be a vegetable. I'm just concerned whether or not they'll hide the evidence like they did with Elvis. Today's media probably won't allow it, but it could happen. If he did indeed die of a massive OD or some cumulative affect of drugs, I want the world to know to possibly save another life down the road. Also, his official death certificate will have some huge bearing on the legal proceedings over his estate and children.

I have a funny feeling that toxicology will report that he had enough medicine in his system to kill a horse. No AED can save you when you're that far gone... Maybe his heart would have started, but he'd be a vegetable. I'm just concerned whether or not they'll hide the evidence like they did with Elvis. Today's media probably won't allow it, but it could happen. If he did indeed die of a massive OD or some cumulative affect of drugs, I want the world to know to possibly save another life down the road. Also, his official death certificate will have some huge bearing on the legal proceedings over his estate and children.

I guess we have to wait and see what the report says

But they should have had one handy in either case, which was my point

They'll pay someone in the coroners office to make a copy.

No doubt.

We've been trying to figure out how TMZ got the story ahead of the traditional media. Someone suggested the possibility that they're paying a retainer to certain people at the hospitals out there, so they'll make a phone call in case someone famous shows up.

And CNN's performance -- or lack thereof -- was simply embarrassing.

This is a great point

Why do AED's make the place hott? :thumbsup:

We've been trying to figure out how TMZ got the story ahead of the traditional media. Someone suggested the possibility that they're paying a retainer to certain people at the hospitals out there, so they'll make a phone call in case someone famous shows up.

I can believe that. A low paid nurse, or CNA, or even support staff, like housekeeping, could easily be promised a few hundred $$$ for a good lead like that.

I can believe that. A low paid nurse, or CNA, or even support staff, like housekeeping, could easily be promised a few hundred $$$ for a good lead like that.

I'm sure it's a lot more than that. My brother knows a guy who moved to CA and became a paparazzi photographer. A great photo can fetch $50,000. I'm sure you're gonna see a lot of books coming out from people who lived in that freakshow.

I'm sure it's a lot more than that. My brother knows a guy who moved to CA and became a paparazzi photographer. A great photo can fetch $50,000. I'm sure you're gonna see a lot of books coming out from people who lived in that freakshow.

But that's a photo. Just making a call to TMZ (or other 'news' sources) would be less.

People make fun of how effed up MJ was, but take a look at his family and you can see why. This scumbag, who calls himself his father is nothing less than a leech and 3 days after his own son has died, he has the audacity to show up to an event and plug a business venture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2GUNhS1bs

My stomach sank when i saw this on the news. tell me what you guys think

People make fun of how effed up MJ was, but take a look at his family and you can see why. This scumbag, who calls himself his father is nothing less than a leech and 3 days after his own son has died, he has the audacity to show up to an event and plug a business venture.

Sounds to me like I will be buying that BD.

There is a reason MJ wanted to have so much plastic surgery and change the way he looked: he didn't want to resemble his father at all. The man was and still is a dreg, and the link only proves that.