Jon and Kate

Chef Jim

Boy....you got a problem with white people, huh?

hahah yeah i have this self-loathing thing going on. My skin so pale its sad. I'll go outside, get super sunburned, then it peels off and I'm white again.

I was saying how I need to start working on my golf game cause, well, that's what white people do, right?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend watches the show and over the last few years i've caught more of it than id like to admit.

when it first started, it was an ok show. the kids were great and it was interesting to see the family dealing so well with such a huge burden.

as the show has progressed, you could see this unfortunate situation on the horizon. Kate was getting bitchier and bitchier, and in turn Jon was tuning out more and more, which caused Kate to get even more bitchier, which caused Jon to tune out... you see how this is going.

do i "care" about this or these people? not really.

but it is sad to see that even a family that was so strong only a couple of years ago can disintegrate due to lack of communication on the parent's part.

the tabloids and papparazzi are simply a (horrible) catalyst to something that was bound to happen. You cant take a 24 year old guy and stick him with 8 kids and an older wife who treats him like one of the kids, and expect it to work out.

unfortunate, but oh well. i have a feeling theyll be back together in a year or so.

The last few years?? How long has the crap been on TV? Man I am so sorry I brought this up. :rolleyes:

The last few years?? How long has the crap been on TV? Man I am so sorry I brought this up. :rolleyes:

since the sextuplets were toddlers. now theyre 6. i believe about 3 or 4 years

as much as i hate "reality" tv, this show started out as a nice little documentary about a nice, struggling family. unfortunately for them, America ate it up. and there is nothing more the American public enjoys doing than building something up just so they can tear it down.

my girlfriend watches the show and over the last few years i've caught more of it than id like to admit.

when it first started, it was an ok show. the kids were great and it was interesting to see the family dealing so well with such a huge burden.

as the show has progressed, you could see this unfortunate situation on the horizon. Kate was getting bitchier and bitchier, and in turn Jon was tuning out more and more, which caused Kate to get even more bitchier, which caused Jon to tune out... you see how this is going.

do i "care" about this or these people? not really.

but it is sad to see that even a family that was so strong only a couple of years ago can disintegrate due to lack of communication on the parent's part.

the tabloids and papparazzi are simply a (horrible) catalyst to something that was bound to happen. You cant take a 24 year old guy and stick him with 8 kids and an older wife who treats him like one of the kids, and expect it to work out.

unfortunate, but oh well. i have a feeling theyll be back together in a year or so.

I'm in the same boat as you regarding how much of the show i've seen and why.

From what i gather, the show has really started ot suck, because they used to be a nice little struggling family, and now they have a ton of money and get everything handed to them. They're a celeb family pretending to be a real family. And they got/are getting divorced because kate cares more about the show, herself, and the $ than she does her family and marriage. Good for jon for leaving her.

since the sextuplets were toddlers. now theyre 6. i believe about 3 or 4 years

as much as i hate "reality" tv, this show started out as a nice little documentary about a nice, struggling family. unfortunately for them, America ate it up. and there is nothing more the American public enjoys doing than building something up just so they can tear it down.

When are we going to this with our "Government?"

Sorry...wrong forum. Please disregard...

The last few years?? How long has the crap been on TV? Man I am so sorry I brought this up. :nana:

I admit, I wondered too, after seeing it plastered on the mags at the grocery store. One of my clients explained it to me, today. I am dumber for knowing it.