Things that are NOT overrated...

Buftex

Kids

What you did to get the kids

Someone to stand by you no matter what

A really good wine (however YOU define good)

Slooooo cooked BBQ

Your family enjoying that slooooo cooked BBQ

A really good beer (however YOU define good)

A really good scotch (however...)

A day of TSW without Deerball! :rolleyes:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank Sinatra. Way before my time. But I find it impossible to hear "south of the border" among many others with out singing out loud.

:rolleyes: Great stuff, I agree....I put Hank Willliams Sr, Sinatra, Dylan and the Stones in their prime, up on the mantle, just a shade below the Beatles...

As has been mentioned, a good cigar. I will note a Padron is never overrated.

Fine Cognac and good Champagne (although some brands may be overrated)

A snow day (when you are in school), especially when it comes on the day you were going to have a test.

A good meal with good friends.

I like the term cathartic evacuation...please elaborate. Could a burp, a fart or a shyt all qualify for this term? Come to think of it puking might possibly make the cut as well in particular situations. One probably wouldn't maintain that ALL exeges (?) from the body would qualify at all times but that a cathartic evacuation is a particularly impressive one?

You make a good point....several, in fact. For the sake of brevity, let's just say I was referring to a nice, slow, bowl-curling, prostate pleasing, massive dump. Women will just never understand.

You make a good point....several, in fact. For the sake of brevity, let's just say I was referring to a nice, slow, bowl-curling, prostate pleasing, massive dump. Women will just never understand.

What we do understand is that we have to put up with the nose hair burning smell that comes after this bowel movement. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What we do understand is that we have to put up with the nose hair burning smell that comes after this bowel movement. :rolleyes:<_<

:rolleyes:

But that's all part of the experience...embrace it!

Damn right....sometimes in life you just gotta swallow the worm.

Agree with Tcali on the Buffalo pizza tip! Everytime I go back, I feel like I added about 12 pounds of pizza to my gut, when I am back in Texas. No other taste experience compares to a great pizza from La Nova, or Casi De Pizza, for me...

Thought of another thing that is NOT overrated: The Sopranos...