Ms Boxer Maam

Of course, the c--t doesn't reciprocate. You'll notice she doesn't address him by any title at all.

You complain about Boxer asking the General to call her Senator instead of "Ma'am" by calling her a c-nt? :thumbsup::beer:

For what it's worth, I don't like her, hope she loses her seat, but agree with her that it's pretty damn hard for a woman to become a Senator.

You complain about Boxer asking the General to call her Senator instead of "Ma'am" by calling her a c-nt? :thumbsup::beer:

For what it's worth, I don't like her, hope she loses her seat, but agree with her that it's pretty damn hard for a woman to become a Senator.

I think that sounds about right

!@#$ the kunt! Clueless, worthless beotch who has no business being a Senator!

As far as it being pretty damn hard for someone to become a Senator, I call B.S.

All it takes is money and influence. Shoot look at Hillary...

No, the name is an homage to Fox News for calling themselves fair and balanced when they know they are not half the time, especially the balanced. :beer:

well, I must say, I think you are doing a fine job in depicting your own ironical self portrait of Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog :thumbsup:

keep up the good work

!@#$ the kunt! Clueless, worthless beotch who has no business being a Senator!

As far as it being pretty damn hard for someone to become a Senator, I call B.S.

All it takes is money and influence. Shoot look at Hillary...

KTFABD didn't say "someone", he said "a woman".

So...bad example...

You complain about Boxer asking the General to call her Senator instead of "Ma'am" by calling her a c-nt? :beer::beer:

I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out that she's a hypocrite. And a c--t. And I'm pretty sure I'm correct on both counts.

Puh-leeze. Oh yes...it must have been such a struggle!!

Do we really need to coddle people with egos this fragile? Hasn't she been a Senator for nearly 20 years? :thumbsup:

I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out that she's a hypocrite. And a c--t. And I'm pretty sure I'm correct on both counts.

Puh-leeze. Oh yes...it must have been such a struggle!!

Do we really need to coddle people with egos this fragile? Hasn't she been a Senator for nearly 20 years? :rolleyes:

Considering there have been a little less than 2200 Senators and about 38 of them have been women, I would say it was difficult for her to become a Senator. I think there are about 15 out of 100 now.

Just curious, do you use that word around your wife?

Considering there have been a little less than 2200 Senators and about 38 of them have been women, I would say it was difficult for her to become a Senator. I think there are about 15 out of 100 now.

Just curious, do you use that word around your wife?

Granted she may have worked hard to gain her status as a Senator. However, I think she should have understood that people within the military speak that way. I have friends that teach their children to address every adult as Yes maam or Yes Sir.