T.O. Found a Home!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is outstanding stuff, I must say. Very entertaining!

If Flavin is the one who blabbed the details, she deserves all the s#it she gets, IMO. If she didn't, it is obviously an injustice.

But what I find most humorous is her name, Flavin. I can't read that and not say it in a Jerry Lewis character's voice.

FLAVIN!

Well, if it was Mo Flavin that blabbed, perhaps she just didn't realize she was dealing with such a shy, reclusive type :wallbash:

(particularly since there was a huge entourage and camera crew 'along for the ride' at the 2 waterfront condos she showed T.O. a couple of weeks ago)

Well, if it was Mo Flavin that blabbed, perhaps she just didn't realize she was dealing with such a shy, reclusive type :wallbash:

(particularly since there was a huge entourage and camera crew 'along for the ride' at the 2 waterfront condos she showed T.O. a couple of weeks ago)

Those are choices TO gets to make, not some real estate agent. A very poor excuse for unprofessional behavior. That is IF she was the source of the blab.

FLAVIN!

She'd better stay away from the West Side. That's Cookie Kwan's territory!

Ha! excellent Simpson reference.

" You got any leads, anything? Old Stan's not going to last too much longer here." "Are You guys talking about the Westside!?" "No cookie!"

Those are choices TO gets to make, not some real estate agent. A very poor excuse for unprofessional behavior. That is IF she was the source of the blab.

FLAVIN!

Yes yes..."IF"...

And, if not...well, I'd think Mo has grounds for some sort of legal action for T.O.'s public accusation, no?

Such a litigious society we live in... :wallbash:

Yes yes..."IF"...

And, if not...well, I'd think Mo has grounds for some sort of legal action for T.O.'s public accusation, no?

and you better believe that if it was the neighbor that blabbed, she'll sue TO for slander and win. It sure would put a very high profile face to slanderous accusations on social network sites.

Of course, if she blabbed, chances are she wouldn't already be catering to the top 5% of WNY. My bets are on a neighbor or some local media d-bag, not the realtor.

and you better believe that if it was the neighbor that blabbed, she'll sue TO for slander and win. It sure would put a very high profile face to slanderous accusations on social network sites.

Of course, if she blabbed, chances are she wouldn't already be catering to the top 5% of WNY. My bets are on a neighbor or some local media d-bag, not the realtor.

And, if that's the case, T.O. -

GET YOUR CHECKBOOK READY :wallbash:

this whole deal sounds like it was cooked up by TO himself for his tv show.

Exactly! Everyone needs to calm down about this silly situation in July. The man has a TV show on a channel where all programs are invented drama. He's got episodes to filll...I'm sure this will all be in the supposed "reality" show.

Exactly! Everyone needs to calm down about this silly situation in July. The man has a TV show on a channel where all programs are invented drama. He's got episodes to filll...I'm sure this will all be in the supposed "reality" show.

Of course he did. Does he really believe that his ultimate abode will remain a secret in Buff?

And anyone who would pay $5000 a month for that place is nuts. The mortgage on that cookie cutter would be about $3000, no more than 4000.

Yes yes..."IF"...

...or she could just Twitter bad things about TO, or mock him on her MySpace/Facebook page or blog. That'll teach him!

FLAVIN!

it never ends with TO. the drama is always there. anything for attention. i was against his signing from the very start

Trust me when I tell you, you are not alone in those feelings. It is going to blow up in the Bills faces. Do they even make houses in Western New York with doorways big enough to fit Owens head into?

this whole deal sounds like it was cooked up by TO himself for his tv show.

Don't go there, I got ripped a new one for suggesting that. The whole thing is just ridiculous IMO. Who the heck cares where he lives or what the heck he tweets? It does make for better TV, who wants to watch him get a house with no issues. Where's the drama?

Well, if it was Mo Flavin that blabbed, perhaps she just didn't realize she was dealing with such a shy, reclusive type :thumbsup:

true enough, but even though some members of the media and a VH1 crew were on hand for that tour, there was no deal reached or lease signed during the filming.

from what i've been told, filming in buffalo took place during the one week the crew was in town and anything that's happened since hasn't been filmed.

jw

Of course he did. Does he really believe that his ultimate abode will remain a secret in Buff?

And anyone who would pay $5000 a month for that place is nuts. The mortgage on that cookie cutter would be about $3000, no more than 4000.

That's what I said, Beverly Hills price in Buffalo. Who in their right mind would pay that there is beyond me.

I think your first statement misses the point. It's not whether or not the location remains a secret. It's whether he gave specific directions to the realtor to keep things on the lowdown and whether she complied or not.

As for your second statement, because for all intents and purposes the season will be over by January 1st, it's possible that Owens is looking for a six month lease. Thirty thousand dollars for six months. He gets to live in a palace with no strings attached. Why would he buy if there is no certainty that he'll be a Buffalo Bill next season? And why shouldn't he rent an upscale house? He has (undoubtedly) a need for space. He has a personal assistant, he surely has an entourage, friends, family, etc. I would think he would need a pretty large house.

I think your first statement misses the point. It's not whether or not the location remains a secret. It's whether he gave specific directions to the realtor to keep things on the lowdown and whether she complied or not.

As for your second statement, because for all intents and purposes the season will be over by January 1st, it's possible that Owens is looking for a six month lease. Thirty thousand dollars for six months. He gets to live in a palace with no strings attached. Why would he buy if there is no certainty that he'll be a Buffalo Bill next season? And why shouldn't he rent an upscale house? He has (undoubtedly) a need for space. He has a personal assistant, he surely has an entourage, friends, family, etc. I would think he would need a pretty large house.

Plus I believe he already owns 4 houses or something in various locations, so he's probably not looking for another.

I think your first statement misses the point.

Shocker, isn't it?

It's not whether or not the location remains a secret. It's whether he gave specific directions to the realtor to keep things on the lowdown and whether she complied or not.

Your point is wasted on this clown.