It is a Girl!!!

Gordio

Well, we had our second child on saturday. Little baby giirl. 7.3 pounds. Alexis Shea(middle name is in honor of the recently demolished Shea Stadium, wanted it for the first name but mom would not budge). Mom & baby are doing well, even got a decent night sleep last night, hope that continues. Took Monday & Tuesday off & working at home today however, the inlaws have pretty much moved in this week so I will definately be in the office tomorrow. Can not take much more of them at this point.lol. Anyways, very happy & we have added another bills fan to the clan.

Congrats! Nothing beats "Daddy's Little Girl" ... I love both my kids, but it's different with my daughter. The day we picked her up (she's adopted), she had me wrapped around her finger and in a jewlery store buying her stuff ... lol. She bonded to me instantly.

Well, we had our second child on saturday. Little baby giirl. 7.3 pounds. Alexis Shea(middle name is in honor of the recently demolished Shea Stadium, wanted it for the first name but mom would not budge). Mom & baby are doing well, even got a decent night sleep last night, hope that continues. Took Monday & Tuesday off & working at home today however, the inlaws have pretty much moved in this week so I will definately be in the office tomorrow. Can not take much more of them at this point.lol. Anyways, very happy & we have added another bills fan to the clan.

Congrats to all, Gord!

Let's see, in 18 years, Alexis Shea will be legal, and I'll only be 70...

:wallbash:

Let's see, in 18 years, Alexis Shea will be legal, and I'll only be 70...

:wallbash:

Good thing you're not taking about my daughter ... I already want to fight you ... lol.

My daughter is 5 and I'm already teaching "Boys are bad, they're stinky and rotten". I know I'll ultimately lose this battle, but I've gotta fight it ... lol. I'm already pitying her boyfriends ... I plan on cleaning my Marine NCO sword whenever they come over :doh:

Good thing you're not taking about my daughter ... I already want to fight you ... lol.

My daughter is 5 and I'm already teaching "Boys are bad, they're stinky and rotten". I know I'll ultimately lose this battle, but I've gotta fight it ... lol. I'm already pitying her boyfriends ... I plan on cleaning my Marine NCO sword whenever they come over :wallbash:

:doh:

That's an excellent idea, damj.

And Gordio doesn't need to worry. There's very little chance of me living for another 18 years. I'm guessing he will teach his daughter to have good taste, too.

My daughter is 5 and I'm already teaching "Boys are bad, they're stinky and rotten". I know I'll ultimately lose this battle, but I've gotta fight it ... lol. I'm already pitying her boyfriends ... I plan on cleaning my Marine NCO sword whenever they come over :devil:

:lol:

That's an excellent idea, damj.

I need to improvise, adapt, overcome ... my wife won't let me keep my guns in the house, so the MCO sword is the next best idea.

Thank you everybody for the well wishes, much appreciated. My wife would never admit it but she really wanted a girl. I really have never seen her this happy. Definately a different feeling with a girl then a boy. Like Damj said, you get really in protective mode.

BTW, Deano, I will make sure she will never step foot in the state of florida as long as your still around.LOL.

Thank you everybody for the well wishes, much appreciated. My wife would never admit it but she really wanted a girl. I really have never seen her this happy. Definately a different feeling with a girl then a boy. Like Damj said, you get really in protective mode.

BTW, Deano, I will make sure she will never step foot in the state of florida as long as your still around.LOL.

When we adopted the second time, my wife wanted another boy, but I talked her into a girl. It's a whole differennt relationship between father and daughter, and I didn't want to miss out on that. My wife came around is glad that we got a girl.