Good game, Drew...

MrJaimie

Again he did all of the things that his critics have accused him of not being able to do. He stepped out of the rush over and over. He didnt turn the ball over. He ran a couple times. He threw a couple excellent clutch passes. He has the kind of game they want out of him. He just needs to do it more, and on the road, and consistent. But Willis has certainly helped. Evans came up huge. The line is playing much better. And the coaches are putting in positions to play well. He still, however, doesn't elevate the play of his teammates, make a lot out of nothing, audibilize well, or take the team by the horns and lead.

... and no sarcasm intended. If you're going to take the heat for a loss, I think it's fair to give you kudos when they win.

A big  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  to the bashers in advance.  Thanks for playing, move along... :blush:

106449[/snapback]

Oh great game DREW!!!....First and goal from the 2 and first and goal from the 6...and.......NO TOUCHDOWNS!!!....You were responsible for ONE touchdown this game.You didn't throw a horrendous interception. You played as well as you can play.--You made some nice clutch /accurate throws to sustain a couple of drives.

If it werent for the fumble recocery you would have produced 3 whole points in the first half.....--and THAT was after the first and goal from the 2...and luckily NY didn't have a replay left or we would have been squirming while Quincy threw hail marys into the endzone at the end in McGee's direction.

Oh great game DREW!!!....First and goal from the 2 and first and goal from the 6...and.......NO TOUCHDOWNS!!!....You were responsible for ONE touchdown this game.You didn't throw a horrendous interception. You played as well as you can play.--You made some nice clutch /accurate throws to sustain a couple of drives.

If it werent for the fumble recocery you would have produced 3 whole points in the first half.....--and THAT was after the first and goal from the 2...and luckily NY didn't have a replay left or we would have been squirming while Quincy threw hail marys into the endzone at the end in McGee's direction.

106754[/snapback]

We scored all four times we were in the red zone. He outplayed Pennington under adverse conditions. He didn't throw one terrible pass, didn't turn the ball over, didn't fumble, DID throw a touchdown, did throw a 27 yard pass on 3rd and 8 to ice the game, DID run for an important first down ona scramble, and very efficiently managed the game very well in a big win against the best front four in football. He flat sucked though I guess. And your argument is, what, he didn't score 8 more points and be absolutely perfect in the redzone which may have made a 5 point win a 13 point win?

It's the best game Ive seen Drew play in over a year. He didnt panic when pressured. He didnt eat it or toss it up for grabs into coverage. I think alot of it is due to the good running game we had going. Kudo's to the real stars of this game the Offensive line. Again, no mistakes(besides special teams) and decent O line play and this is what the Bills can do. Very nice to see Magehee contiune his improvment and Lee Evans!!!!

That was certainly Drew's best game of the year but the best front four in football?!

Hyperbole is a catalyst for innacuracy;-)

106775[/snapback]

I'd say that they atleast have the 2 best playing DE combo in the league right now....

Good game Drew!

Again he did all of the things that his critics have accused him of not being able to do. He stepped out of the rush over and over. He didnt turn the ball over. He ran a couple times. He threw a couple excellent clutch passes. He has the kind of game they want out of him. He just needs to do it more, and on the road, and consistent. But Willis has certainly helped. Evans came up huge. The line is playing much better. And the coaches are putting in positions to play well. He still, however, doesn't elevate the play of his teammates, make a lot out of nothing, audibilize well, or take the team by the horns and lead.

106605[/snapback]

He absolutely did...he even showed some swagger out there. All the things that were missing since the Jax game last year. I hope this game is a breakthough for Drew. Maybe all his problems were mental and he has found a way to overcome them.

This was a good game to win going to New England next week. How huge would it be for the Bills to win in Foxboro in prime time? Talk about a statement game.

PTR

He absolutely did...he even showed some swagger out there.  All the things that were missing since the Jax game last year.  I hope this game is a breakthough for Drew.  Maybe all his problems were mental and he has found a way to overcome them.

This was a good game to win going to New England next week.  How huge would it be for the Bills to win in Foxboro in prime time?  Talk about a statement game.

PTR

106783[/snapback]

:blush:

Promo, you sound absolutely giddy! Nice to see... :blink:

He absolutely did...he even showed some swagger out there.  All the things that were missing since the Jax game last year.  I hope this game is a breakthough for Drew.  Maybe all his problems were mental and he has found a way to overcome them.

This was a good game to win going to New England next week.  How huge would it be for the Bills to win in Foxboro in prime time?  Talk about a statement game.

PTR

106783[/snapback]

Bumpage for the PTR comment!

Drew finally had a good game, he was due............but,its like your baby not crying all day,he had a good day but you can`t expect it to happen again the next day. ...........Congrates on Drew for not screwing up the game for the first time this year!

Maybe all his problems were mental and he has found a way to overcome them.

The only time in Drew's career where he's succesfully lived up to that massive potential is when he had Parcells climbing up his arse his first few years as a Patriot.

We also saw a brief flash of what he can do for the first few weeks after his coach pissed him off by trading him to a division rival.

Now, after the Bills woeful performacne in Baltimore when both the fans and media were finally crawling all over him, we saw Drew actually pissed off in some postgame interviews for the very first time. Since then he's gone 2-0 with apparently two good performances.

Again I submit that the only time Drew is an effective QB is when he's pissed off.

As soon as Losman is healthy, I hope he's following Bledsoe around and being an insufferable ass.

106754[/snapback]

Get a clue. Oh and Evans tapped his other foot before going out of bounds, so the Jets would have ended up wasting a TO if they had one. It was a great game all around, and especially by Drew. Get over it.

Drew finally had a good game, he was due............but,its like your baby not crying all day,he had a good day but you can`t expect it to happen again the next day. ...........Congrates on Drew for not screwing up the game for the first time this year!

106798[/snapback]

Hey you have to be fair. Its the second game in a row he has failed to screw it up. Although I certainly do not think he is a championship or even playoff caliber qb, he can be adequet under the right circumstances. Like a great running game and decent pass protection.

106754[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha...spoken like a true Jets fan L-O-S-E-R! I guess your 6-1 team isn't that good. Whaaaa! Get back to your corner and suck your thumb.

PTR